24

TW's:
-None

Clay's POV

I woke up as the sun started shining through a small gap between the curtains and looked at George laying down in my arms. A smile filled my face as I peacefully waited for him to wake up. I was looking down at his lips and beautiful face and blushed. I touched those lips with mine and I kissed his face, I was so proud that I had been able to do that.

George started waking up about half an hour after I did and he started squeezing his eyes, rubbing his hands through them to get used to the light. I found him cute, laying like this in my arms as he started waking up.

He was fully awake after five more minutes and I smiled at him. 'Good morning, George. Did you sleep well?'

George nodded slowly and mumbled something, just to cuddle up with me again. My stomach was so filled with butterflies and I smiled brightly as he hid his face between my arm and my chest. I wasn't wearing my shirt as usual, so I shivered as he hid his face on my bare skin.

George sat back up and smiled, standing up to go to the bathroom. 'Do you want to shower first?' he muttered in a sweet and soft voice.

'No, you can go first,' I said with a smile.

I laid down with my hands under my head. George stood still for a little and I caught him staring at my chest. I just grinned as I was a little bit flustered by him staring at me.

'Do you like it?' I asked after a minute, smirking slightly.

George's face flushed red and he rolled his eyes. 'I was just zoned out, idiot.'

'Pfft, sure. I'll totally believe that excuse. Want me to shower with you?' I joked as I wheezed after that.

'That would be uh- w-weird,' George stuttered. His face was as red as a tomato and he looked at his hands awkwardly.

'Oh, so you're not against the idea,' I giggled to make him blush even more.

'S-shut up,' George mumbled.

I grinned. 'Just go to the bathroom, idiot.'

George quickly walked off as I was still giggling. I loved to see him flustered.

George took a short shower, I took one after and we went downstairs for an extra big breakfast since we were going to climb a mountain today. I was really excited to go since I loved walking in the nature, but never actually had the chance to climb a mountain.

After breakfast we immediately left to the place we had to be. I sat next to George in the car and I noticed myself blushing the whole time since I was so close to him. His siblings were arguing about some random doll or something and I ended up grabbing George's hand as I thought about the kiss we shared.

The whole car ride I held George's hand while thinking about the kiss. When we arrived at the bottom of the mountain, I stepped out of the car after I let go of George. I saw his dad grin a little and I quickly looked away as I walked to the mountain.

George's mum gave me a biscuit for some more energy and handed George's dad a bag so he could carry it instead of her. George's dad walked in front of everyone, George and I walked behind him and George's mother walked behind us with his siblings.

I really wanted to hold George's hand so I slowed down a tiny bit and let his mother and siblings pass by. George glanced at me and I smiled as I pulled him a bit closer against my body. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and smiled.

'Is this okay, George?' I whispered in his ear. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable when we were close to his parents.

George's cheeks filled with a light pink blush and then he smiled. 'It's okay,' he muttered. 'I'm a bit scared of heights and they know that, you can be here to keep me safe.'

'I will keep you safe,' I said with a smile. 'There's nothing to be scared about, I'm here with you when you get a little bit scared.'

'Can you hold me tightly so I'm sure I won't fall?'

'Of course, only if I have your permission.'

'I would love you to.'

I wrapped my arm tighter around his shoulders and wrapped the other around his stomach to hold his hands. 'You're safe now,' I said with a shy smile. I liked being this close to him and it made me flustered every time.

George and I just looked in front of us as we kept walking. I saw his mother looking behind her to see if we were still here and she smiled at the sight of us. I quickly looked away to act like I didn't see her look at me and she turned back around to walk further.

The walk to the top of the mountain went pretty well. Before we knew we were a few hours in and after four hours we arrived at the top to see the view. George was way too scared to stand on top so I stayed with him as we sat on the ground. His parents and siblings walked off for a little and I was alone with George while we were cuddling.

George smiled at me. 'Thank you for being here for me. Normally I just stay alone here, because I'm too scared to see the view.'

'I'm here with you,' I whispered.

'Do you want to see the view?'

'I have already seen it when we got up here.' I smiled again and looked at him in his beautiful, dark brown eyes. George's eyes had a small spark in them and I leaned in a bit, looking at him while I tilted my face slightly. 'Yes or no?' I whispered.

'Yes, please.'

I smiled and pressed my lips on George's as I closed my eyes. We melted away in the kiss on top of the mountain in the heat of the sun as we suddenly heard a voice.

'Come boys, let's eat something at that table there,' George's dad said as he walked past without saying anything about it.

Both our faces flushed red and I looked at George who looked pretty scared. His dad said nothing and sat down, pointing at the benches. 'The others are coming in a minute.'

1094 words