New beginings

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Trixie Mattel please come to the principals office. Trixie Mattel ..."

Everyone in the class turned to look at her. Trixie Mattel the most popular senior was being called into principals office. She wasn't your typical popular girl. She was gay and proud. She definitely knew how to make friends with everyone who came in contact with her. In theory the other kids were suppose to hate her but they didn't. She partied hard, fucked girls and basically lived her best life. Her parents didn't care about her so she could do everything that others couldn't.

"Did you do anything?" Kim whispered.

"No unless ..."

"Trixie Mattel the principal wants you in his office" she was cut off by the angry looking teacher.

"I'm coming okay" she stood up and quickly walked out leaving her math lesson. She was good at school but she didn't enjoy it.

"Trixie sorry for stopping your lesson but I really need you honey" the secretary miss Visage said opening the door. She was in a good mood. This shit was getting weird.

"Trixie sit down please" the principal said pointing to one of the chairs, the other was already occupied by someone that Trixie didn't recognize "we have a new transfer student, she will start her sophomore year and I think she could use a little bit of help" he smiled. Trixie turned in her seat.

"Hi. I'm Trixie, Trixie Mattel. Nice to meet you" she reached out her hand so the other girl could shake it.

"Katya. Nice to meet you too Trixie" she said in a small voice. Her accent was so cute. To be honest she was cute. This was going to be interesting.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Shit"

Katya didn't know what to do. She just stood there in front of Sephora completely frozen. Trixie's beautiful face was staring down at her. She took a step closer. Trixie Cosmetic. Wow. Maybe Katya should unblock her on social media huh. If you want to see our beautiful owner in person maybe even have little chat with Trixie herself come to the meet and greet on Sunday 5pm. There will be lots of surprises. Yeah Katya was definitely surprised. We can't wait to see you. Buy tickets now :
• trixiecosmetics/tickets.com
Find us on Instagram:
@ trixiecosmetic
@ trixiemattel

Katya took a deep breath. Then another one. Her hands were shaking. She didn't expect this to happen, like ever. Why is she like that? She doesn't care about stupid Trixie and her stupid makeup company.