Chocolate cake

Both women were sat on Trixie's pink couch. They finished their pizza and now were eating a delicious chocolate cake. The tv was playing silently in the background it was another season of some Netflix reality show. It was their guilty pleasure to watch bad reality tv. Trixie was happy, Katya was happy but extremely fucking horny. She had no idea why maybe because of how beautiful Trix looked today or maybe she was about to start her period. She put her empty plate down and kissed Trixie's cheek.

"Hi mommy" she whispered softly.

Trixie smiled and put a pice of cake into her mouth. She decided to tease Katya a little bit, she wanted to see how far the younger girl would go, without breaking the rules. Or maybe she can break a few so Trixie could punish her kitten. The Barbie shivered with excitement "What's up baby? Do you want more cake?"

"No mama" Katya run her fingers up and down Trixie's arm both of them changed. So Katya was wearing just Trixie's oversized t-shirt and her underwear with no bra. Trixie had a sports bra with matching pants and a hoodie on top "we can do something different now" she got even closer.

"Can I finish my desert? I really like it" Trixie said looking into Katya's blue eyes.

"Okay" the Russian said moving away from her. She squeezed her legs together, she got an idea, a terrible idea "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" her cheeks turned red.

Trixie just nodded and watched Katya walk out of the room. As soon as she left Trix turned of the tv, closed the door and put the dirty dishes into the sink.

This is going to be a great night.

She took of her clothes so she was left with just her underwear. Her nipples were already hard. She took out all of the toys she wanted to use on Katya tonight when she was done Trixie sat down on her bed. Just like she predicted little sounds started to come out of the bathroom. Katya was definitely touching herself. Trixie could walk in there and stop it but she didn't want to. So she waited.

The Russian got out of the bathroom, she didn't except Trixie to wait for her. She felt embarrassed.

"What were you doing in there?"

"Nothing" she whispered and blushed

Trixie chuckled "Do you think I'm stupid" she got really close to her face "you moan so loud" her hands made it around Katya's neck, she didn't squeezed it she just held her hands there "you're such a fucking slut, you couldn't wait any more bitch"

"I'm sorry mommy" Katya's voice cracked she was turned on again "I was a bad girl"

"What did you say slut?" Trixie pressed her hands into Katya's throat.

"I was bad"

"Yes you were" she kissed her lips passionately "get naked" another kiss "and get on your hands and knees" Katya quickly did what she was told. Trixie picked up a paddle. She started to crease Katya's ass with it "you will receive 20 spanks" she rubbed it on her thighs "you will say 'Thank you mommy' after each spank if you forget I will have to start over" Katya took a deep breath "Do you know why you're getting punished?"

"I touched myself without your permission"

"That's right whore" the bed dipped, Trixie grabbed Katya's dripping pussy from behind "I'm the only one who can touch you here. You belong to me slut. Say it"

"It's yours mommy, I'm yours"

This was her first punishment since her and Trix started sleeping together. She was nervous but excited "What's your safe word baby girl?"

"Red mama"

"Good. Use it if you need it. I will not be mad at you if you do it Katinka" Trixie said softly. Even tho this was a punishment she wanted to make sure Katya was okay "Okay slut" the paddle came down on Katya's ass cheek it was not that bad.

"Thank you mommy"

Trixie swing the paddle again and again. She was getting harder with each spank. Katya was doing good until the 15 spank. She started to struggle.

16 spank*

"Thank you ... mommy" she breathed out. It started to be painful but she could also fell her pussy get wet.

"If you want me to stop use your safe word" Trixie was a little bit worried about Katya.

"I want to finish it mama"

Trixie nodded. Katya's back side looked almost as red as her face. It was truly beautiful in Trixie's eyes.

18 spank*

"Thank you mommy" Katya screamed with pain.

19 spank*

Katya's head hanged low. She was breathing heavily "Thank you mommy"

20 spank*

Her body almost gave out "Thank you mommy" sweat was dripping from Katya's face.

"Good girl" Trixie rubbed her back gently and kissed her shoulder "you can lay down now" Katya laid down on her stomach, Trixie put some smoothing cream on her ass. Katya smilled into the pillow "you did so good for me kitten"

Katya wiggled her hips she wanted her pussy touched "oh no no no baby" Trixie said smirking "you're not coming today this is a punishment"

"but mommy please" Katya almost cried

"You broke mommy's rules" Trixie kissed her forehead "you handled your punishment very well but I will not reword you tonight"

"Can I touch you mommy? I want to be a good girl for you" Katya moved to a siting position her booty didn't hurt as much now "please I want to make you feel better" she whispered.

Trixie took of her panties and got on the bed next to Katya "Okay kitten" she sat down against the headboard "use this vibrator on my clit" Trixie took out a small pink toy "you can play with mommy's tits if you want to" she pulled Katya close and kissed her lips gently. The Russian nodded and turned on the vibrator she pushed her hand in between Trixie's legs and pressed the toy into her pussy. The older girl moaned and thrown her head back "just like that baby" Katya lowered herself and took one of Trixie's nipples into her mouth, she loved Trixie's massive boobs. She made sure to keep the small toy in the right place and she switched to the other side. Trixie was extremely close "fuck right there Kitty" she pushed Katya's face into her chest. It made her press the vibrator harder into her clit, it pushed Trixie over the edge.

After a few seconds Trixie was done with her orgasm. It was extremely intense she just loved to punish Katya it made her so fucking wet and horny.

"My pretty baby" she kissed Katya "such a shame you're not going to come tonight" she smirked against her lips. Katya pouted and cuddled into Trixie's naked chest, she just wanted to be close to her "How about we take a nice shower and" Trixe kissed her forehead "there may or may not be another slice of the chocolate cake in the fridge" Katya looked up "Can we eat it? Please" she was kind of sad and wanted sugar to make her feel better.

"Of course we can Kitty" another forehead kiss "you deserved it"