Big reveal

Katya didn't care about Trixie. That's why she decided to unblock her on Instagram and take a look through her photos. It was 3 am. She should stop but she just couldn't. Trixie had a lot of posts. She seemed so happy too. Katya felt a tiny tear roll down her cheek. She wiped it away. She didn't even know why she started crying. Maybe because her life was so different from Trixie's, maybe because she missed her.

"What the fuck" Katya whispered to herself. She didn't miss her. Not even a little bit. Trixie left her alone she didn't care about Katya. It was a long time ago but Katya couldn't forget about it. It still hurts.

It was her first love.

She got up and decided to get a glass of water. Making her way down stairs, she could see light in the kitchen. Adore was sat on the kitchen counter eating cereal straight from the bag.

"Can't sleep Katy?" they asked smirking.

"Just wanted some water"

"Mnhhh sureee"

"Okay I will tell you but you can't judge me" Katya said. She really needed to talk about it. Maybe Adore will give her some advice. The story was long but Katya managed to keep herself together. She finished her story the room was completely silent.

"Girl you want me to be honest with you" Adore looked into Katya's eyes.

"Yess that is why I told you"

"You should go to that meet and greet" they run their hand through their green hair "you still care about her and maybe seeing her again will make you feel better" Katya didn't want to hear it. Adore kept talking "we all care about you Katy, you have been going through some shitty stuff lately even though you are trying to hide it from us"

They were right. Katya felt so lucky to have such caring people around her.

"Can you go with me? I don't want to do it alone"

"Sure grandma"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trixie I don't want to go"

"Kitty this is going to be fun" Trixie grabbed her hands "pretty please" she batted her eyelashes and pushed her lips into a kissy face.

"Okay I will go but don't leave me alone" Katya didn't really care about high school parties but she cared about Trixie. The popular girl became Katya's best friend maybe even more then best friend. She sometimes flirted with her and Katya loved it. She knew that she liked girls but she also knew that her family would never accept her. Trixie made her so happy and comfortable. Katya started to fall for her friend.

"You are my favorite kitten" the blonde gave her small friend a big hug and kissed her forehead. Katya felt the blush creep on her cheeks.

She was fucked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday came faster than usual.

Tickets in hand Katya and Adore were standing in the line for the Trixie Cosmetics meet and greet. She didn't want to be there. Like at all. Katya's heart was beating so fucking fast. Maybe she can just leave and forget about this.

"You okay?" Adore whispered in her ear

"Yeah I'm fine just nervous" Katya said. Both of them knew that she was lying. Adore nodded and squeezed Katya's hand.

"If it's making you feel better just know that I'm here for you" Katya nodded and gave her friend a nervous smile.

The line was long but moving fast. The people were so excited to meet Trixie. Colorful hair and makeup looks where everywhere Katya felt basic for the first time in her life. She was wearing a black flower dress with fishnets and her signature white doc martens. Plus of course red lipstick. Trixie always liked red lipstick on Katya.

Her anxiety started to rise up.

What if Trixie doesn't recognize her? What if she doesn't remember her? What if she moved on? Why didn't she put on something more special? Why is she so fucking stupid? What was she thinking?

"Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova you didn't change Kitty, not even a little bit"

It's happening 💜