Old friends, new beginnings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On your knees baby" Violet whispered softly.

Katya did what she was told, they have been experimenting lately and the Russian girl loved it. Violet had this dominating aura around her, she was so good at it. Katya's body was shaking with anticipation. She was wearing black leather corset and nothing else. Her pussy was on display, she had her nipples pierced. She was the definition of dominatrix. Her black hair was sleeked back and she had her red lipstick on.

"My baby so good" the black haired woman played with Katya's hair "Do you want to please me? My slut? Huh" she walked around Katya and stood in front of her. If the Russian girl leaned forward her face would be pressed against Violet's pussy.

"Yes Mistress please let me" she looked up with want. Violet smirked and spread her long beautiful legs. She was perfect ... but there was another woman on Katya's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What have you been doing lately? Anything exiting?" Katya asked. She and Violet met up to get some coffee, she didn't know at first but decided that they can be friends again. She missed her. Before dating they had a pretty good friendship, Violet was a very good friend always honest and loyal.

And Trixie said she was fine with it.

Katya also saw this as a reason to tease her girlfriend a little bit. The Barbie didn't want to admit it but she was extremely jealous.

Katya was secured with her feelings for Trixie, she wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

"I lived in Paris for about two years, you know working and stuff" Violet moved her fingers through her hair "but I decided to move back to the US with my new girlfriend"

"First Paris wow" Katya said with excitement "second you have a girlfriend tell me about her, what does she do? Is she also a model?" she said and sipped on her sugary latte. She wanted something sweet today, since living with Trixie her eating habits got better. Maybe it was the new routine or her therapist but both her and Trixie have been happy about it. She also tried her best to change her life for the better.

"Paris is overrated" she smirked "a lot of people and the model salary is not ideal"

"Yeah yeah ... your girlfriend" Katya leaned on the table. She smiled showing her teeth, shy Violet was a rare situation. She looked so cute blushing about her new girl.

"She is a DJ, her name is Pearl" Violet played with a napkin "we met at a party, it turned out that she lives in LA, I had a job to do in here so we just decided to move in together"

"That's great news" Katya leaned back in her chair "I'm happy for you"

"Well spiking off girlfriends" Violet rolled her eyes and smiled "There are some rumors about you and a certain blonde. Do you know anything about it?"

"No I have no idea ..."

"It's not like I haven't seen you watching Beatrice all night. Don't even get me started on how you two were dancing together"

"Yeah me and Trixie ... there is a thing"

"A thing?" Violet raised her brows.

"Okay we are girlfriends and we live together" she thrown her head back and groaned. She also blushed she was still not used to calling Trixie 'her girlfriend'

Violet laughed softly and smiled at Katya "I'm happy for you too Katy"