Can't stop

The girls stood in front of Katya's door. The date was great and Katya knew how Trixie felt about them. It made her feel better about this "thing" they had going on.

"Kitty" Trixie whispered, she pulled Katya close. The younger girl got on her tippy toes. She kissed Trixie's lips quickly. The blonde reacted and lifted her of the ground. Katya wrapped her legs around Trixie's body. They were full on making out at this point. Katya felt amazing when Trixie started to suck on her bottom lip. After a minute they pulled away, Trixie moved her face close to Katya's, she run her nose up and down her cheek "I should go"

"You don't have to go" Katya whispered against the other girl's lips.

"I know kitten" Trixie kissed her cheek "but I think that we should take things slow"

Katya rolled her eyes when Trixie put her on the ground "I don't want you to go" she grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"I will make it up to you" Trixie kissed her forehead "sooner than you think baby"

"Do you have something specific in mind?"

Trixie chuckled "All I can tell you right now is that you should keep your phone charged tonight" Katya felt the blush on her face.

"Are we about to have phone sex" she whispered. Trixie didn't answer, she just kissed her again and walked away "Trixie are we" Katya screamed. This woman was so extra.

"I don't know Katya I don't know" she said smiling and disappeared from her sight. Katya opened the door and quickly walked upstairs. For the first time she didn't bump into one of her roommates, she loved them but they could be annoying sometimes.

She decided to take a shower. The Russian girl couldn't stop smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katya felt the orgasm crush into her body. She tried to catch her breath. Trixie kissed her clit one more time before moving up the bed.

"I love the way you moan baby girl" she kissed her cheeks. Katya whinnied softly and tried to kiss Trixie's lips "you want me to untie you" she smirked. Katya nodded "you need to ask nicely kitten" Trixie said and pulled away from Katya.

"Please mommy" Katya said in a small voice.

"See how easy it is" Trixie moved fast. She untied Katya's wrists from the headboard. She made sure that the younger girl was okay "you want to take a shower baby?" she asked.

Katya whinnied again she just wanted to lay down and cuddle with her girlfriend. She got on top of Trixie and hugged her "okay" Trixie giggled "but we have to shower tomorrow morning" she run her fingers through her hair.

"I love you Trix" Katya said. Her body froze, why did she said it?! Fuck, what if Trixie doesn't feel the same way? They have been dating for 3 months. This is too fast "I mean ... If you don't"

"I love you too kitten" she whispered and kissed her lips gently.

"Our first I love you's" Katya said smiling. Trixie kissed her teeth.

"Right after good fucking" the older girl said.

"I hate you" Katya rolled her eyes.

"Not true kitten" Trixie pulled her even closer "you love me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katya came out of the shower. Her phone was fully charged. She made sure her door was locked. She didn't want anyone to walk in on her.

She got a text.

Trixie 💞:

Hay baby. Are you okay?

Katya🥀:

I'm okay.

Katya bit her lip. She decided to tease Trixie just a little.

Just horny 💦💦

Oh I see. You want me to take care of you. You want to touch yourself for me?

I do. I'm already naked

I wish I could see you right now

[katya sent a picture]
Do you like what you see?

Kitty you're perfect 🥵 What do you want?

Tell me what to do
Please mama

Lay down on your back and play with your nipples. Imagine that I'm touching you
Pinch them
Make them nice and hard

Feels good   
I wish you were here

Baby soon you have to be patient

Are you touching yourself too mama?

I'm kitten

I just imagined you
Fuck this is so hot

I'm glad you like it
Touch your thighs now
Tease yourself
I know you're dripping wet

I want to touch my pussy already

What a bratty girl

[katya sent a picture]
Please look how wet I'm for you

Such a pretty girl, you looked so beautiful tonight, I wanted to rip the dress of your body and fuck you in that restaurant so everyone saw how sluty you are

Please mommy
I can't wait anymore

Touch your clit now
Make yourself scream
I know you can cum just from touching your clit, be a good little girl and cum

Katya's body lifted of the bed, her hand was working fast "I'm coming I'm coming" she whispered to herself. She hadn't touched herself in a while so the orgasm crushed into her. Her breathing was loud, her vision was blurry it took her a second to get herself together.

Kitty are you there? Did you came?

I did
Thank you

You're welcome baby

Did you enjoyed it?

Of course kitten. I can't wait to do all of this in person

Katya blushed and smiled. She rolled on her side, she cuddled into her pillow and threw a blanket on herself.

Sweet dreams kitten 💖

Good night mama 💞

Sexting is hot 🥵 and our favorite girls are cute 💜