☁️~charlex~☁️

Charlex fluff 😍

storytime ig

~Charli's POV~

Here i am again. Trying to get lights attention. I've lost interest in him awhile ago. Im only "simping" for him just to cover up the truth. I actually have a crush on Alex, ever since her and Zach split up ive been spending alot of time with her, which is how i eventually caught feelings.

So i decided to talk to light about it.

"Hey light?"

I say as i walk towards him in the kitchen.

*sigh*

"Yes charli?"

He says sounding slightly annoyed. I gulp before walking up to him.

"Trust me on this, im not simping, im just trying to talk"

He turns around and looks me in the eye.

"Whats up"

I take a deep breath before I start to talk.

"Ok, light i don't actually simp for you, i only do it because im hiding something from everyone"

Light stares into my eyes looking confused. He signals me to continue.

"Im only simping for you because im starting to have a crush on someone else in the squad."

Light widens his eyes in surprise.

"So, who is the special someone?"

I stare him in the eye and sigh not knowing what to say.

"Alex."

Light stares at me in surprise. He looks like he is lost in words. I stare at the floor in surprise that just i said that.

"Well why dont you tell her?"

I look up at light. What a stupid question.

"What do you mean light. I dont wanna tell Alex because i dont know how!"

"Tell me what?"

I freeze. I hear Alex's voice from behind me. I slowly turn around shaking. Light walks away leaving us alone.

"Soo?"

There's no getting out of this. I have no words.

"Charli? Are you... Okay?"

I look up to see alex walking towards me. She puts her hands around my waist wrapping me into a big hug.

"Charli, you know you can tell me anything?"

I take a deep breath and break the hug. I look her in the eyes.

"Alex, You know how ive been simping for light lately?"

"Mhm?"

"Well im only doing that to hide... my crush on you.."

Alex looks at me lost in words. After a few seconds of just staring at each other a smile forms on her face.

"Charli... I like you too.."

Once again we stare into each others eyes for a few seconds. I let out a small smile and pull her into another hug. She then breaks the hug and kisses my lips.

After almost 2 minutes we break the kiss.

"Are we official?"

I asked as Alex looks me in the eye. She smiles at me and says,

"Yes, yes we are."

We kiss one more time before heading up to Alex's room and cuddling the night away.

~The End~

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED WRITING THIS!!! IT WAS THE LONGEST ONESHOT IVE DONE AND IM IN LOVE 😍

anyways i hope you enjoy my loves it is 2am for me and im heading to sleep. Good Night darlings have a wonderful day or night <3