💙The Karen 2💙

I'm only do is part two because my friends begged 🙄

So here it is!

StoryTime!

Sora's POV
I woke up to a bright light. My vision was slightly blurred but when i finally woke up completely I still couldn't see out of one of my eyes. I was slightly confused until I remembered. I was getting mad that I didn't get to finish but I calmed down immediately when i felt something rub against my hand.

I look down at my hand and I see another hand holding it. The thumb on the person's hand was rubbing mine. I look over to my side and I see Jaxx. He was on his phone. He looked over to me and smiled.

"Your up! How was your sleep?"

"It was good, I'm surprised your still here. How was yours?"

He looked slightly confused.

"My sleep was alright. Why are you surprised I'm here?"

"No reason, I just thought you would have left."
He smiled and layed down again while pulling me close.

"Now, why would i?"

I didn't answer and cuddled into his chest. All of a sudden there was a sudden pain in my eye.

"OW!"
Jaxx shot up immediately and looked at my face.

"What? What's wrong? What happened? Did I do something?"
He said feeling all on my face trying to figure out what's wrong.

"Nothing Jaxx, I'm fine my eye just started hurting that's all."

His face went from worried to a little less worried, but still worried. He sighed a bit and calmed down.

"Oh, alright. Here let me see your eye."

I brought my face closer to his and he gave me a small kiss on the lips and backed away.

"Come on Jaxx, you were supposed to check my eye?!"
He started to laugh. I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

"I'm sorry baby, I can't take that patch off your eye anyways, you have to wait for the nurse."

I turned back towards him and layed on top of his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we watched tik tok. We watched for about 10 minutes and then the nurse walked in.

Jaxx's POV
I was watching tik tok with Sora until I heard the door open. We both looked up towards the door and saw the nurse. I felt Sora tense up underneath my arms. I held him a bit tighter to calm him down.

"Hello Sora, I'm here to check in your eye!"

The nurse said walking towards him with a little bottle in her hand. She signaled for me to get up and I immediately got up and stood next to the bed. I looked at the bottle in her hand. They looked like eye drops.

I'm guessing Sora saw the eye drops because I could see him starting to get nervous. He absolutely hates eye drops. I grabbed his hand and held on to it.

"Alright Sora. What I'm going to do is take this patch off and check your eye. After I do that I'll give you a bag of eye patches and some other products to help out when you get home."

Sora nodded and held my hand a bit. I examined how the nurse was carefully working with Sora. She carefully took the patch off and placed it on the cart. It had a bit of blood on it.

I looked over to Sora's face and his eye was half closed. It was also really red. It also looked swollen. She carefully counted down from 3 gently holding his eye open. At 1 she dropped the liquid into Sora's eye. He jumped immediately and started to rub my hand to calm him down.