☁️~soraxx~☁️

Idk what to say so story time😍

~sora's POV~

We just finished recording and I'm really bored. My throat also hurts alot because of all the different voices I had to make in todays video.

I decided to go to Jaxx's room and ask for some throat medicine. My throat was really bothering me. I walk in to Jaxx's room and i see him sitting on his computer chair watching a movie on his laptop.

He hears me come in and pauses his movie and turns around.

"Hey baby whats up?"

He says while i walk towards him. I sit on his lap and then say

"Hey do you have any throat medicine?"

He looks down at me looking confused.

"Why is your throat bothering you?"

"Yea it is, because all of the voices i made today."

"Ohhh okay i have some, get up and go get a cup of water so you can take it."

"Okay"

I get up off his lap and walk down stairs. I grab a cup out of the cabinet and fill it up with water. I hear someone walk into the kitchen, i turn around and i see luca.

"Oh hey Sora!"

"Hi luca."

"Omg Sora you sound dead!"

"Yea i know-"

Luca laughs and then walks away. I follow him Upstairs taking a turn into Jaxx's room.

"You took awhile"

I hear jaxx say as i walk into his bathroom.

"Sorry i was talking to luca."

"My lord you like your dying-"

"Shut up Jaxx"

"Hear take the medicine"

I grab the medicine and poor it in the cap before drinking the medicine and gag.

"That is disgusting ugh"

I listen to jaxx let out a laugh while i drink the water.

"Hey sora? Wanna finish that movie with me?"

"Yea sure"

We both walked into jaxx's room and i sit in his lap again. Jaxx then unpauses the computer and we cuddle the night away while watching boss baby.

~the end~

YALL PLEASE I NEED REQUESTS GOD DAMMIT 😭

ANYWAYS BYE BYE