❤️I love you so.. 2💙

So, we are going to pretend that the last I love you so chapter happened in late December just so I can turn this into a Valentine's thing. I'm so so sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been working on that greatest show thing. but here u gooo

StoryTime!

Sora's POV
It's been a month and a half and it's now two days before Valentine's day. I decided I would come back early just because I miss the squad. I've been watching every video they posted since I left and reading the comments. All of the comments are about me.

"Where's Sora?" "Is Sora coming back?" "I miss Sora :((". Don't get me wrong, I miss being in videos, but I'm glad I got a break from making videos everyday and working. I'm just excited to see everyone, because none of them know I'm coming back. It's all a surprise.

I finally made it back into town and was about 15 minutes away from Alex's house. It was a Saturday and it was about 5:00. Saturday's are the days that we all meet up at Alex's house to hang out. They should all be there so this is perfect timing.

I decided to stop by the store and go ahead and buy Valentine's gifts for everyone. It's something that we do every year. We all buy Valentine's gifts for each other. I hope that they didn't forget about my gift, but they most likely didn't considering that they didn't forget about Luca's Christmas gift when he left for months.

I walked into the store and looked around for the perfect gift for everyone. I should've thought about this ahead of time because I had no clue what to get anyone. All I knew is that their gift is going to be based off their color. I thought about it and finally decided on what to get everyone.

For Levi, I got him a black mug with hearts on it. I filled it with a bunch of candies and treats. Since he's a coffee lover I thought the mug would work out for him. I got Charli a little cupcake and some chocolates. I also got her a new squishmallow that recently came out. It was a huge pineapple one that I thought was cute.

For Alex, I got her a medium sized box filled with sugar cookies. I also got her a Levi Ackerman plush. I got it because he was holding a little heart in his hand and I thought It would be perfect for her. Now Light, I was really stuck on what to get him, but I found a huge chocolate skateboard and that was just enough on its own.

Now Luca, I got him a basket of chocolates and a orange teddy bear. A huge one at that. Now Jaxx, even though we're technically not together anymore, I still think of him as a friend. So I got him something anyway. I got him a new cologne and a bouquet of roses. Also some chocolate. Everyone loves chocolate so everyone got chocolate.

I payed for my stuff and went outside so I could package everything. I decided I would keep them in my car, but I needed to keep some things in a cold temperatured place because the chocolate could melt. I could stop by my house and put them in the fridge, but Jaxx could see them due to him living there too.

Then I remembered one person that could help me out. Collin. I did have his number so I could call and ask him can I keep something's in his fridge. I grabbed my phone and looked for his contact. I found it and called him.

The phone rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Collin, It's Sora!"

"Oh, Hey Sora! I've been wondering where you were. You haven't been at the restaurant in ages!"

"Yeah, I was taking a little break. So I was wondering if I could ask you a big favor."

"Yeah sure. What's up?"

"So I have a lot of Valentine's gifts that I need to stay cool or else the chocolate would melt. I have no place to put them so I was wondering if you could let me put them in your fridge?"