The Fight Part 2

Light's POV
I woke up sore. After that fight yesterday I couldn't stop hurting. Anyway, today was the day. Even though it just happened yesterday I'm not going to pretend he didn't slam me to the floor. I'm gonna just ignore him for the first part of the day and attack him when he least expects it. I get up and head downstairs to breakfast.

Sora's POV
Im in the kitchen with Jaxx. We woke up a little late so everyone else had already eaten and headed up to their rooms. That is until we record, we're doing another in real life video but I don't know what it is. Alex always has a trick up her sleeve.

"Jaxx, do you need help with the waffles?"
I said walking over to him to help even if he didn't need it.
"I don't NEED it but I could use it. By the way Alex told me to cook for Light, he just woke up because he was sore."
I sighed but said okay.
I was trying to avoid him but while I was walking towards the cabinet to grab the powdered sugar Light came into the kitchen and walked right past me. I just grabbed the sugar and went to assemble our plates. First the waffles, two stacked up on top of eachother on each plate. Then the sugar, whipped cream, and the raspberries.
I grab me and Jaxx's plates and sit them next to eachother so I could be next to him while we eat. Just in case something happens you know?
Anyways after we ate we went back to our rooms.

Little than 2-3 hours later Alex called us back to the kitchen. Apparently we were baking cakes for the strawberry shortcake collab. I walked into the kitchen hand and hand with Jaxx and we stood in our places. My place just so happened to be next to Light.

5 minutes later we started.

"Omg, Sora you have so much frosting on your face and we didn't even get the cake out the oven yet! Alex says laughing get heart out. I laugh along with her and turn to Jaxx.
"Want a kissy kiss Jaxxy?!" I said joking and making smoochy lips.
"I love you but no thanks" he said laughing and backing away. I started chasing him and when I finally got him I gave him a big smooch.
"Now you look just like me" I say laughing while sitting on top of him on the kitchen floor. All the other members including Jaxx were laughing. All except Light. I could see it in his face that he was up to something.

Light's POV
Sora on the floor. A perfect trap for me to get him. I walk over to the other side if the kitchen where Sora and Jaxx were. I started for a second thinking about whether I should do it or not. Then I remembered. It's wasn't my fault, and it's time for revenge. I grab him by the hair slamming him against the counter while punching him.
"Not this again, LIGHT STOP"
I hear Alex yell. Alex got me off of him and Sora got up. He looked angry. Oh shit.

Sora's POV
We were having a good time until I felt myself get slammed on the counter and punched repeatedly. Alex got him off after like 2 minutes. Heh, weak. I could tell that light sees the look on my face and is regretting it. I charged at him and did the same thing he did to me. This time harder. Jaxx picked me up and carried me in the other room. After spending 10 minutes trying to seperate us of course. Anyways we had a little talk and decided to rest until tomorrow.

should  I do a part 3? If so give ideas😘😘
Thanks!!