❤️I love you so..💙

So, this one shot is based off the song! I absolutely love this song so I'm gonna really enjoy writing it! I hope you enjoy it!

Also I'm gonna make Jaxx the asshole in this just because it makes my friend mad. Love you Noah💞

StoryTime!!

Sora's POV
Jaxx and I finally got our house together. At first we were super excited about it and everything was going smooth. Until recently, we started arguing about the littlest things.

For example, a couple days ago we got into a argument about a phone charger, also we got into a argument about who's turn it was to wash dishes. It was not going as smooth as I thought..

Anyways, I'm currently on my way back home from work, it was actually pretty late because the restaurant was really packed. I feel stressed. I was serving at least 7 tables every 5 minutes. It was pretty weird because it was a Monday Night.

I would usually be home by 9:30 considering I get off at 8:30 everyday and it's at least a 30 minute drive back. Unfortunately, tonight sense we were packed I didn't get of until 9:45 and didn't get home till 11:00. It took me an hour because by 9:45 alot of fast food places are closed, and I hadn't eaten all day.

I was just searching for places for me to eat and I never found one. Nothing was open. So I just headed back home.

"God, I hope Jaxx went shopping like I asked him to earlier."
I said to myself. I asked him to go get food for the house before I left for work. I just hope I have something to eat when I get home.

I finally got home at 11, like I said earlier. I got my key out and shoved it in the lock stressed, tired, and desperate for any kind of food.

When i walked in, Jaxx was sitting there. Wearing pajama pants and a hoodie. Legs crossed on his phone.

"Hey baby, did you go grocery shopping like I asked?"
I said walking into the kitchen towards the fridge.

"No."

"And why didn't you?"

"Because I didn't feel like going. Why didn't you do it before work or after?"
I walked out of the kitchen and sat down in the couch a few feet away from him.

"Because I didn't get off until 9:30 and I didn't get home until 11? I didn't have time. Common sense Jaxx."

"Well oh well. Sorry I'll go tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes. How inconsiderate of him.

"So, what am I supposed to eat?"

"I don't know, go hungry until tomorrow I guess."

I sighed as my stomach growled. I went back into the kitchen to look for food once again.

"You know what Jaxx. I'm too tired. Just don't talk to me right now."

"Okay."

I went back into the kitchen. I looked through the fridge again. I once again failed so I lazily walked back upstairs. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Even though me and Jaxx fought, we still loved each other. When I walked upstairs into the room, Jaxx was there waiting for me.

"Did you find anything Sora?"

"Nope"

I said flopping on the bed and cuddling into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tired and got closer.

"I'm sorry for acting like that earlier. As soon as I wake up I'll go get you some breakfast."

I nodded okay and the last thing i heard before I fell asleep was "I love you".