💙Rainy Day❤️

The hearts in front of the title and after the title is what that ship is :)

I forgot the user of who requested it but this is fluff!

Storytime!

Sora's POV
I woke up in Jaxx's arm's, surprisingly he was still sound asleep. He's usually up before me making breakfast. I sit up and look out the window and it's raining! I absolutely love rainy days!

I decide that today I'm going to convince Jaxx to come outside with me. When I say convince i really mean force. Maybe we can jump in puddles, or go on a walk, hell maybe even dance!

I don't really care what we do, as long as I'm with him I'll be happy. I checked my phone so I could see how long it was gonna be raining, turns out it's gonna be raining all day! Awesome!!

I decide I'm gonna surprise my lovely boyfriend with some breakfast. I get up and walk down the stairs of our shared house. I walk into our medium sized kitchen and grabbed the eggs, bacon, and milk out the refrigerator. Then I turn to the freezer to grab the frozen pancakes. Like hell am I even going to attempt to make those.

I put the frozen pancakes on a panel and put them in the oven to heat. Then I put the bacon in the air fryer, just to make things easier.

"Awesome, now the only thing I have to cook is eggs!"

I put my hand over my mouth in realization that I could have woken Jaxx up. I continue to scramble the eggs in a bowl while the oil heat up.

"This could either go terribly wrong, or terribly wrong but I'll try."

I hear some walking upstairs, I know Jaxx is awake but I'll just wait for him to come to me"

Jaxx's POV
I woke up expecting to see Sora, but he wasn't there. I heard some rumbling downstairs that means Sora must be up to something. I get up and walk to the bathroom washing off my face. Then I head downstairs.

I walk downstairs and I peaked into the kitchen. I saw Sora cooking some eggs. He looked like he was trying to figure out what seasonings to use.

"Hey baby, need some help?"

Sora jumped and turned around quickly.

"Aw man Jaxx, you ruined the surprise"

He looked sad. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his forehead. As a apology. I can tell by his face that he accepted it. I seasoned the eggs for him and then let them sit to cook.

"So Sora, what else are you making?"

He looked up at me with the cutest face I've ever seen.

"Oh! I have some pancakes in the oven and bacon in the air fryer!"

He looked so proud of himself. I couldn't help but smile.

"Those should both be done, you can get the bacon and I'll get the pancakes. Sound good?"

I nodded I'm agreement and headed towards the corner of our kitchen where the air fryer stood. I took the bacon out while Sora got the pancakes.

We both placed the trays down to cool and then finished making the eggs.

*time skip*

Sora's POV
The food was finally finished and I was really proud of me! Me and Jaxx sat down to eat.

"So Jaxx, I was wondering since it's raining if you wanted to go outside and dance or take a walk?"

Jaxx looked up at me and looked back down at his plate.

"If I say no your gonna keep begging, correct?"

"Yes."

"Okay then yes."

Jaxx smiled at me, I had the happiest look on my face! I thought I would have to beg.

Soon after we finished breakfast we both got washed up and put on our rain clothes. We both walked outside and looked at the pretty scenery that is our front yard.

"I still can't believe that we managed to get a house with such a beautiful scenery!"
I said while looking mesmerized at the outside of our house for the millionth time.

"Agreed, it's really pretty"

We stepped off the porch after locking the door and walked hand in hand to the park. About 10 minutes of talking and playing around we finally arrived to the park and walked towards the basketball court.

We go there whenever it's rainy and I actually convince Jaxx to go with me because it's usually always empty on rainy days.

"It's so pretty!"

Jaxx nodded his head in agreement and then held his hand out.

"May I have this dance m'lady?"

He said in a fancy tone. I took my hand and put it in his.

"Of course you can, kind sir."

He took my hand and grabbed my waist. We slow danced in the rain for about 10 minutes. After that we walked back home and took a shower together. Of course Jaxx flirted the whole time.

After that shower Jaxx ordered out some in and out burger for lunch. After we ate we both layed down on the couch.

"Jaxx, im gonna take a nap okay?"

He kissed my forehead and smiled softly.

"Alright baby, I'll wake you up around 8 and I'll have some dinner ready okay?"

"Okay thanks! Love you Jaxx."
I said while I turned away and closed my eyes.

"I love you to Sora.. I love you too."

I felt him kiss me on the cheek one last time before I heard the door close and drifted off the sleep.

~The End!~

I took  advice to go more into detail about things! If you or anyone have any more tips to help improve please let me know! Don't forget to leave more request :)