💙 You can sing?! ❤️

This isn't the Greatest Showman chapter sorry to disappoint. Buttt I decided to make a small update while you wait so I don't become forgotten. Alright, enjoy!!

StoryTime!!

Sora's POV

I was sitting in my office downstairs. I was singing one of the songs off my playlist. None of the squad were home, that's why I tool the opportunity to sing now.

You see, I can sing, pretty decently. I just don't sing in front of the squad. There is one reason for that, It's because Charli, is a really good singer! I don't want to take the spotlight away from her at all! Which is why I do it privately.

Also, sometimes I get jealous because she grew up singing. I did not. I got into it at 10 but I was never really proud of my voice so I didn't do it that much.

So now that no one was home I finally got to sing after not singing for weeks. I was singing "Traitor" by Olivia Rodrigo. I don't relate to it at the moment, just one of my favorites. It was nearly the end. Highnote was coming up. I did the high note and was proud of it, until the door burst open.

"Sora you can sing?!?"

"Your so good!!"

"I didn't know you sang!"

I was really red from embarrassment. They said they wouldn't be back until 5!

"Baby! You sing so good!
Jaxx said giving me a kiss.

"Sora! Why didn't you tell us! I would've loved to do a duet with you!" Charli exclaimed. "If I'm being honest, I just wasn't that confident." I said nervously.

"You shouldn't be! Your voice is amazing!" She said hugging me. "We should make a song together!" She smiled pulling away from me. "Yeah, maybe!" I said with a tiny smile.

"Alright!! I'll go get a notebook!"

Charli said running away. "Good luck you two." Jaxx said walking out the door, the squad following.

"Okay!" I yelled in between laughs turning my chair back to my computer.

--The end--

This was rushed, and I apologize 😭😭