❤️I love you so.. 💙 (Jaxx's POV)

This was a request from a person I do not remember. 😭😭

Anyways enjoy!

Ps. I know it isn't Valentine's anymore, but the chapter took place during Valentine's sooo

StoryTime!

Jaxx's POV
I just broke up with the love of my life. He walked right out of the door. All I felt was regret, I wasn't thinking when i said that. I run out the door after staring at it for about 5 minutes. I was going to chase after him but his car already started to pull off.

I assumed he was going to Alex's house. So I waited 15 minutes walking around the house crying then texted Alex.

--Their Conversation--

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅, 𝗜𝘀 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

"𝗡𝗼, 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲?"

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁."

"𝗢𝗠𝗚! 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁?"

"𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁? 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁."

"𝗢𝗠𝗚! 𝗝𝗮𝘅𝘅, 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?"

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴!"

"𝗢𝗠𝗚, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘂𝗽?"

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅. 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄."

"𝗞𝗮𝘆! 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮! 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹!"

"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱!

I sighed dissatisfied with the results. I thought for sure Alex's house would be where he goes. I texted all the other members and he wasn't there. At this point I was getting really worried, but I decided to take Alex's advice.

--The Next Morning--

I woke up at about 1:00pm. I took a shower, got dressed, ate and did all that good stuff. Then I got in my car and headed to Alex's house arriving at about 2:15. When I got there everyone else was already there.

"Hey Jaxx, How you feeling buddy?" Levi asked meeting me at the front door. "Pretty good. I'm just hoping he'll show up." I sighed walking beside him into the kitchen where everyone else were. "I'm sure he will." Luca said chiming in.

We waited for about an hour for Sora. "Guys, let's just start recording. I don't think he's coming." Alex said breaking the awkwardly comfortable silence. We all sighed and agreed before we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Alex said getting up. We sat for about 10 minutes before Alex screamed "Everyone! Squad Meeting!" We all got up and walked into the living room. I saw Sora and my eyes lit up.

We all sat in our own seats while Sora sat in the middle seat at the front of the room. We were all staring waiting for him to say something.

"So I decided due to personal issues, I'm going to take a break. Like a big break. Two or three months at the most. I'll still record today's video, then I'll start the break when i go home to my parents. Just thought I'd let everyone know. I'm planning to be back sometime in May." He finally let out with a sigh. Everyone's facial expression just, dropped.

After awhile, we finished crying and started to film. After that video, we all just sat there talking about random stuff. Until, it was time. Sora was standing at the door with his stuff. He was hugging Levi because that's his best friend.

Just as he was about to walk out. I grabbed his arm. I couldn't bare to see him leave me like this.

"S-Sora..Please don't leave.. I love you. I love you so.. Much"

"Jaxx, please, let me go."

"Sora.. Please.."

"Please, Let me go."

He finally got away from my grip and walked out the door closing it behind him. I fell to the ground. I couldnt even think about going so long without Sora. He was the only one that I could actually be myself around. He was my everything and he just walked out the door for who knows how long.

I was on my knees. Hand to my chest, head facing the ground. Sobbing, The whole squad was comforting me. Hugging me, telling me everything would be okay. Finally, I calmed down a bit. I didn't know how I was gonna get through the next couple of months, but I would try my hardest. For him.

--A Month and a Half Later--

It's been a month and a half, and now it's 2 days before Valentine's. I've been doing fine, but now I'm not sure how I'm going to get past this specific and special day without him. Maybe he'll come back that day, maybe not.

We were all in Alex's house, sitting upstairs in her lounge room. We heard a knock on the door and Levi offered to go get it. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. About 7 ish minutes later,, he came back in and sat down.

"Who was at the door?" Alex asked. "Nobody. I guess they were some kids playing around." Levi said. Then as we all stared at the screen focused on the game, Someone walked in. "Hey guys, what are we playing?"

We all turned around and saw Sora, standing in the doorway. I wanted to run up to him, but it would be awkward. Also Charli got to him first. After everyone calmed down and welcomed Sora back, we all continued to play games.

I kept making small glances at Sora and sometimes I would catch him returning them. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him back. "Hey, Can you come outside with me real quick?" I said whispering in his ear. He nodded and got up behind me.

We walked outside and stood outside of the door to the room we were in. I didn't know what to say at first so we sat in awkward silence. That is until words just spilled out of my mouth.

"Sora, I am really sorry about what happened before you left. I've been so lost with out you and I'm so glad your back. You don't have to accept this apology bu-"

"It's okay Jaxx." He said cutting me off. "I forgive you. And if you want too, we can get back together."

My eyes widened. I was expecting this but either way, I was just happy I was with him again.

--2 days later--

It was now Valentine's day. We all met up at Alex's house. All piled up in her living room, we opened our gifts. Sora got ne a absolutely stunning bouquet of blue and red roses, and chocolates of course. Also an Amazing smelling Cologne. I loved it.

We got home at about.. 11ish at night? We talked for about 10 minutes and then headed to bed. "I love you Jaxx." Sora said adjusting himself on top of me. "I love you too Sora. So so much."

--The End--

I'm actually really obsessed with this chapter so your welcome 😋