The Fight Part 3

Don't ask me how many parts this is going to be 🤦🏾‍♀️
Maybe one or two more parts after this one.
Also it's a really late Christmas chapter but Merry Christmas to you all :D!
Also here's a thanks too @twogaytofunction if that's her user, I don't really remember! But they know who I'm talking about
Also credits too Sucker4Soraxx
LOL
Also sorry if I'm making light look like a total asshole in these chapters, it's just for the oneshot and don't get mad😥
Anyway, here you go 😉

Sora's POV
The squad and I woke up at about 8am, well Charli woke us up with a tired Luca next to her. She probably woke him up first. Long story short we all opened our presents. Everyone got a lot of presents but I'll just name the biggest presents everyone got. If that make sense.

Levi got a new car, it was a black Jeep that he wanted forever.  Luca got it for him. In return, Levi got Luca a pair of roller skates. Words can't begin to describe how happy Luca was. Alex got a new sketch book and a set of drawing pens, Jaxx got her that. Light got a squid game set.. Anyways, Charli got a pet Cat! Luca got it for her. Charli was so happy, Jaxx got a new computer, I got it for him, and then Jaxx got me a new set up for my office. I was really happy.

Remember all the squad members got at least one present from everyone. Those were just the gifts that were everyones favorites.

After we ate breakfast and finished cleaning up wrapping paper we all gathered up in the van Alex rented and were heading to town to look at Christmas lights, play games, go on little rides, and more.

Alex was on the passenger seat and Levi was driving, Luca and Charli sat in the back and Me, Jaxx, and light sat in the very back. I was in the middle while Jaxx was to the left and Light was to the right.

He kept messing with me by whispering "Sora, Sora, Soraaaa" in my ear. Then he kept poking me until I lost my cool.
"Light, if you touch me one more time I'm throwing your tiny ass
out the damn window."

Light stopped immediately while everyone looked towards the back were I sat.

"Excuse me, y'all got a staring problem?"

They all looked back and Levi chuckled a little.
"What ya laughing at Levi?" Charli said laugh a bit as well, it's just the fact he said "tiny ass" that was so uncalled for!

Everyone laughed a little and I cracked a smile. Light looked like he was real mad. I didn't care though, we've fought two times in one week, if he wants to again he can, but I'm not starting with him. I don't start with people usually the start with me.

Light's POV
I was so angry. He embarrassed me!! I just wanted to punch him but I knew I couldn't. We eventually ended up after the Christmas town in about 30-45 minutes.

Sora's POV
We were walking around after playing a few games trying to find where the light show was. While walking I ended up getting seperated from the squad some how. I look up and I see light wandering around. I'm not I'm the mood to argue with him again so I just walk past him looking for the others.

Lights POV
Oh Jesus, I just got lost. Sora walked past me. I don't wanna argue so I just walk behind him hoping to find the others.

"What do you want light." he says looking behind me.
"Damn. I'm just looking for the squad."

I hear him sigh and he continues walking. I remembered earlier when he embarrassed me in front of the squad, why not get back at him? Embarrass him in front of complete strangers. I recall that I said I just wanted to punch him so that's what I'll do!

Sora's POV
"Hey Sora?" I hear in my ear. I wanted to ignore him but I decided not to since he was most likely gonna keep bothering me.
"What now."
He steps in front of me blocking my way. He looks at me and says "You know, earlier you embarrassed me in front of the squad, now I'm going to embarrass you.

I looked up and saw the others walking towards us so I knew if something happened, it wouldn't last long. Then. He punched me.

The squad stopped in shock and then ran towards us. I punched him back and boom. He hits the ground knocked out.

"When is Light gonna learn." Levi said. We decided we can see the lights next time and just went home with a unconscious light.

*TimeSkip*
I was sitting on my bed and Jaxx walked in.
"Hey baby. What ya doing?"
"Just chilling " I said. "How's light?"

He sighed and told me he was still knocked out in response.

"So what exactly happened?"
He looked at me confused and I told him what happened.

He sighed in response and layed down beside me.

"We can talk more in the morning, for now let's rest. Okay?"

"Alright. Love ya Jaxx."

"I love to Sora."

END.
Thanks a lot for the recent support! I appreciate it!! Give me ideas for the last part and apologies for the late update and making Light a asshole ☺️