🤍Feelings💜

Heyo ! I know I said I wouldn't be writing for awhile , but I decided to go ahead and write again , I hope you enjoy it !

Luca's POV

Here I was again , pretending to hate the person I love the most , arguing over someone I don't even like . Everyone but him knows that I like him .

"Luca !!" I hear , which snapped me out of my thoughts . I turn towards my door and see Charli and Light in the doorway . "Hey Char , Hey Light ." I say with a smile . "What's Up ?"

"Light got a cut while skateboarding ," Charli said . "We were wondering if you could help ? You being a nurse and all ."

I looked down at lights leg , he was standing on one foot to avoid the pain . "Yeah sure , I can help ." I got up off of my bed and signaled them to follow me .

We all went into my bathroom and Light jumped onto the counter . Charli left the room without saying a word .

"So , how'd this happen ?" I asked examining the cut , it wasn't a bad cut , it was just long . From his knee to about the middle of his leg . "I fell idiot ." Light said adding a little bit of sass .

I rolled my eyes and reached over him to grab a bandage . I opened it throwing the trash in the trash can , and carefully placed it on his cut .

"Alright Light , you're good to go !" I said as he hopped off the counter without a thank you . I sighed and walked back to my bed with a few tears in my eyes .

I knew he would never love me back , but something keeps telling me that he does so I keep coming back . I didn't really what to do , I wanted to do something other than sit on the bed .

I went to go get some water , that's the best I'm gonna get . I start to walk downstairs but I overhear Charli and Light talking , obviously I listened in .

"So you just left without a thank you ?"

"Why should I thank him ? He did something I could've did ."

"Keyword , HE DID ! Go thank him !"

"But Cha-"

"Now !!!"

"Fine , Only for you ."

Those last three words broke me . I broke out a loud sob and ran back
before they heard me . I fell on top of my bed sobbing , it was stupid to feel this way , but I didn't care at the moment .

I heard my door open , but didn't bother to look . "Hey , Luca ?" I heard , immediately recognizing the voice . "I just wanted to say thank you , and sorry for walking out like that ." he finished .

"It's okay , Light ." I said cracking up a bit . "Hey Luca , what's wrong ? Are you crying ?" I sat up and wiped my tears quickly . I looked at Light who slowly came and sat down next to me .

"Hey , if this is about Charli and I .." Light paused . He took a breath and then started again "If I'm being honest , I don't like her . So you can have her man ."

I sat there , surprised . He didn't like her , so I had a chance ! "Light , honestly I don't like her either , I think we were both just looking for something to argue over ."

Light looked over at me face full of red , which made me blush as well . "Well then , what a turn in events ." I laughed slightly . We sorta sat in a awkward silence before he spoke up .

"Well , I guess we're cool then ?" He said sticking his hand out . "Yeah , we're cool !" I said putting my hand in his . It was like any normal handshake , except we didn't let go .

We got closer and closer until , our lips touched . It was the best feeling I've ever felt . His soft lips on mine , I never thought I would be kissing him .

We soon let go of each other's hand , and separated . We stared at each other smiling as our foreheads touched . "You know Luca , I really like you ." Light said , I almost wanted to cry , I've been waiting for this .

"I really like you too , Light ." We smiled once more and kissed one more time .

That's how I started dating , the love of my life . <3

—The End—

Has to be one of my favorites .. hope you enjoyed !!

Btw , I started typing differently if you didn't notice , let me know if it's hard to read and I will stop 😭

Okay Love you guys Byee !

746 words + A/N