💙Rainy Day 2❤️

Here's a part two! Someone requested me to make one so I did! Here ya go :)

StoryTime!!

Jaxx's POV
It's about 7:45 and I actually finished cooking a little bit early. I told Sora I would wake him up at 8 but the last time he ate was when we got back from the park around 2. So I know he's hungry so I'll just wake him up now.

I walk into our bedroom where he layed. I sat next to him staring at his sleeping face. He looked so at peace I would hate to wake him up, but I knew I had to. I shook him slightly.

"Sora, wake up I made dinner."
I said shaking him a little harder. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"5 more minutes please"
He said in a tired voice. I sighed and told him that he had to wake up now or else the chicken would get cold.

He shot up immediately.

"Chicken, what kind of chicken?"

I laughed a little and then told him it was fried. He looked at me and said "Okay, I'm awake let's go eat."

I laughed at his reaction and we both walked out of the room hand in hand to the kitchen. We say at the table and started to eat.

"Hey Jaxx, is it still raining out?"

I looked out the window to see the rain pouring down harder then it was just 5 minutes ago.

"Yeah it's raining hard, it wasn't that bad when I went to go wake you up."

Sora sighed and said okay.

"Hey baby, we should watch a movie after we finish eating."
I said laughing at him while he stuffed his chicken in his mouth.

"Yeah, sure I can do that."
He said his mouth stuffed.

*TimeSkip*
We finished eating and cleaning up about 10 minutes ago. We are now sitting on a couch watching The golden Girls. We decided to watch this instead of a movie since the last golden girl Betty White just died earlier that day. (That's a true fact actually 😢)

Sora eventually ended up falling asleep again. So I just turned the TV of and carried him upstairs. I layed him down on his side of the bed and then layed down on my side cuddling next to him. I gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"Goodnight baby, I love you so much." I watched a sleepy smile form on his face. After about 5 minutes I ended up falling asleep as well.

~The End~

Hope you enjoyed! Also I'm sorry this is kinda bad it was a little bit rushed LOL.