🥀~soraxx~🥀

IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING GAY SMUT SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME😭

storytime😭🤞

~jaxx's POV~

Its been awhile since ive seen the squad since i had to leave for the farm. I miss sora alot. We've been on FaceTime while i was gone but it isn't the same.

Im driving back to the house and im just 5 minute's away. I was supposed to come home tomorrow but i decided to surprise Sora, so i told the sqaud i was coming early and told them to not tell sora!

I drive into the driveway and text alex im outside. I look up and o see everyone accept sora run out to the car.

Alex~JAXX!

Jade~Bestieee!

Light~We missed you!!

Jaxx~Nice to see you guys again!

I say while getting out of the car.

Jaxx~Where's Sora?

Alex~Oh he's upstairs!

Jaxx~Okay thanks!!

Jade~Hey dont be to loud

Jade says before winking.

Jaxx~Ill try!

They laugh before i walk away.

I run upstairs trying to be quiet. I slowly open the door and i see Sora laying on the bed watching tiktok. He turns around and i see his beautiful blue eyes go wide.

Sora~JAXX!

He runs up to me and jumps into my arms and gives me a big hug.

Jaxx~Sora! Its been so long!

Sora~ I know!

⚠️smut.⚠️

~No one's POV~

Jaxx gives sora a soft kiss that very quickly escalates to a makeout session. Jaxx throws sora onto their shared bed and then goes to lock the door.

Jaxx walks back over to Sora and climbing on top of him and kissing his neck.

Sora~J-Jaxx~

Jaxx~Hm?

Sora~Dont..go to hard tonight.

Jaxx~I'll try~

Jaxx continues to suck on sora's neck leaving hickeys. He takes off his shirt and then takes Sora's off. He kisses soras chest and leaves a trail of kiss marks down his chest to his dick.

Jaxx slowly takes Sora's pants and boxers off leaving him completely naked. Jaxx starts to suck on Sora's dick catching sora by surprise. Sora continues to moan as jaxx continues to suck.

Sora came into jaxx's mouth about 5 minutes into him sucking.

Jaxx stops sucking and and turns sora over onto his stomach. Jaxx made sure Sora was ready before slowly putting his dick into Sora's asshole.

Sora~A-Ah~ jaxx~

Jaxx~You okay?

Sora~Yea im Ready~

Jaxx starts to thrust in and out of Sora causing him to moan loudly.
After 10 minutes of jaxx thrusting into Sora, Jaxx came inside sora causing Sora to cum aswell.

Jaxx pulls out of Sora and lays down next to him.

Jaxx looks down at Sora just to see him asleep.

Jaxx~Hehe..

Jaxx puts one of his hoodies onto Sora and puts the cover over him, Jaxx then began to dress himself.

Jaxx walked out of the room and down the stairs.

Alex~Did you have fun?

Jaxx~Sure i guess you could say that.

Everyone laughs.

Alex~Welcome back Jaxx. Welcome back.

~the end~