The Fight

The squad were in the dining room recording a In real life video. They were making Gingerbread houses! All of the members were there.

"Guys look at my house, it looks really good!"

Sora says staring in amusement at the beautiful creation he made, which surprisingly looked really good.

"Wow Sora it looks really good! Good job"

Jaxx said giving his boyfriend a side hug. "Yeah it does look good!" Alex said. Light stared from across the table at Sora. They have been arguing since last week. They almost fought, but nothing physical actually happened.

"Light, what are you staring at me?"
Sora said glaring at him.
"You? Problem with that?"
Light said with a attitude
"Yes, I have a problem your staring at me. Please stop."

They kept going back and forth until Levi shut them up.

"OKAY OKAY, Stop arguing now."

That made them both shut their mouths.

About 10minutes later, Light started to stare at Sora again but Sora ignored him.
"Hey Sora?"
Light said getting up and walking towards him. Sora was on his phone and didn't see him coming.
"What."
Light took Sora's phone and out of his hands threw it across the room. Then destroyed his entire Gingerbread house.
"What the fuck?!"
Sora quickly sat up and pushed him making him fall to the ground. Jaxx quickly got up and grabbed his boyfriend not wanting anything else to happen. He took Sora into the corner of the room and started whispering something.

Alex was talking to Light about it and then light pushed her aside and ran to the corner where Jaxx and Sora stood. He pushed Jaxx aside and grabbed Sora by the shirt while punching him in the face.

Sora punched him back and soon they were fighting like middle schoolers. Sora picked light up and slammed him to the floor getting on top of him and repeatedly punching him not allowing him to get up. (Keep in mind this all happened while the squad was attempting to seperate them)

"Sora stop! Get of him let go!"

Alex said yelling trying to get Sora off her brother.

"Sora! Let go!"
Jaxx said finally pulling his boyfriend off.

Jaxx and Sora walked into the other room and locked the door.

Sora was crying tears of sadness, anger, and frustration at the same time. He buried his face into  Jaxx's chest and sobbed.
"I'm sorry Jaxx, I'm sorry.."

He said repeatedly. Jaxx wrapped his arm around Sora.
"Hey hey, Calm down Buddy, it's okay, he knows you have anger issues he should not have done that in the first place. It's not entirely your fault."

He picked Sora up and layed him down and cuddled up with him. They then fell asleep. Hopefully light would apologize tomorrow.

Meanwhile with Light and Alex, light was hurt really bad. He had a busted lip with black eye and bruises everywhere. He also had a sore arm from the body slam. Alex and Levi were treating his face while he was talking about how it wasn't his fault.

"Light I know you are my brother, but you were messing with him knowing about his anger issues so yeah it is your fault."

Light stayed silent. He knew deep down it was his fault, but he wasn't going to admit that. He will have his rematch tomorrow and definitely WILL NOT be apologising...

DONE
you'll have part two tomorrow or the next day :p

578 words.