💛Your Adorable!🧡

There's not really much to say other than this is Charlex fluff!!
Also I changed the cover, I'm kinda sad it doesn't fit well though. The next update should be to Let us edit how we want the cover instead of automatically doing it themselves but it's okay. Let me know what you think of it!

Anyways, StoryTime!

Charli's POV
I was upstairs in the squad mansion. I was kinda tired but I didn't feel like going to sleep. Especially with out Alex here in bed with me.

She left to go downstairs a hour ago to help Jaxx cook for his date with Sora. She said she would be right back but I guess not.

I decided to go look for her. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen where they were supposed to be, and they were.

I hugged Alex from behind and just said there.

She turns around and hugs me back.

"Hey Char, what's up?"

"You took to long."

"Oh I'm so sorry. Jaxx burnt the first batch of chicken so we had to start over. Then it caught on fire the second time, so we're on our 3rd and hopefully last batch of chicken."

"Oh okay, can I sit down here with you guys until your done?"

Jaxx took the a bottle of water out the fridge and hand one to me and Alex.

"Sure Charlie you can stay!"
he said with a smile on his face.

"Oh yeah Jaxx, Light just told me that Sora wants to go home, so he can't keep him out any longer. There about 2minutes away."
Alex said with a guilty smile on her face.

Then, just as expected, Jaxx started freaking out.

"Oh crap, We aren't gonna be finished in time!" and just as he said that. Sora walked in the house.
"What's going on, its a mess in here!" Sora walked in laughing.

"Psst, Charli, Let's head upstairs. Leave them alone."

I nodded and me and Alex walked hand in hand up the stairs into her to room/office.

"Okay hun, we can go to sleep now."
Alex told me while we both got under the blankets and cuddled up.
"Yay."
I said in a really sleep tone. I clinged on to her tighter then I already was.

"Awh, Your adorable Charli!"

That's the last thing i heard before I fell asleep.

Alex's POV.
I was telling Charli how adorable she was for a good 5 minutes and then I heard a soft snore. I was talking to myself the whole time!!
I laughed the embarrassment off and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Good night Char-Char, I love you so much."

DONEE!
Please let me know if there were any mistakes and give me some tips! So I can improve! Thanks alot!
Also how do feel about a Soraxx Angst chapter?