🧡I'm Sick and Tired !🤍

Yes y'all , it's an angst . Feel like I haven't been doing enough of that so here you go , hope y'all enjoy !!

StoryTime !!

Luca's POV
I was hanging out with all weekend Charli , we were playing video games and I was enjoying it , until Light came in and interrupted us .

"Hey Charli , wanna hang out with me ?" Light said . Before Charli could answer I spoke up . "Light if you can't tell , she's already hanging out with me you can wait ." I finished focusing on the game .

"Nooo Luca ! I wanna go with Light ! I'll talk to you whenever , Byee !" Charli said throwing the controller down and running off . I sat there and watched Light run off with Charli hand in hand .

I was of course on the verge of tears so I ran upstairs to my personal therapist Sora and Jaxx . The three of us come to each other with our problems .

"Luca , I seriously don't know why you still like her , she's gonna keep breaking your heart !" Sora said leaning in the wall with his arms crossed . "Yeah , nothing against Charli but your too good for her ." Jaxx said agreeing .

"I know , but something keeps telling me that I have a chance ." I said choking up from crying . "Luca , next time Charli does something like that snap at her , tell her all the shit that you tell us !"

"For once , I agree with Sora . Don't let her do you like that . You coming back is giving her the attention she wants ." Jaxx said . "You stop giving her attention , she'll come crawling back like a baby ." Sora said finishing Jaxx off .

I nodded and took their advice . I walked out of the Wayne were m
room and grabbed my phone to check it . Nothing new , so due to it being 11pm , I just went to sleep .

—Two Days Later—

Here I was again , hanging out we were just talking and laughing , having fun in general . Light , burst into my room . "Charli , there you are ! Wanna hang out with me at the skatepark ?" Light asked . "Yes ofc , I'll talk to you later Luca ?"

"No ! You won't talk to me later !" I screamed leaving Light and Charli shocked .
"Wait what do you mean , you don't wanna be best friends anymore ?" Charli said , obviously trying to guilt-trip me .

"No , Not if this is how I get treated . Anytime we're hanging out you have to leave me for Light , why can't we just have "best friend" time without you ditching me for him ?"
I yelled again , which caused the squad to pile in my room because of all the commotion .

"Woah what's going on ?" Alex asked . I completely ignored her and went on with my rant . "I'm sick and tired of you being so blinded by your fake ass love for Light that you can't see the obvious . I like you Charli . A lot and everyone knew but you !"

"Oh my gosh Luca . I-I'm so sorry-" Charli started before I cut her off . "I don't need your apology . I'm done with you Charli . You can go get all the attention you get from me , from Light . But just know that he'll NEVER love you the way I did ." I said sobbing and running out of the room .

I sat at the dining room table proud that I did that , in disbelief that I did that , and sad because I did that .

Sora and Jaxx walked in the room and sat next to me . "Hey bud , I'm proud of you ." Jaxx said quietly . "Yeah , you did amazing . Don't feel bad or have any regret about what you did okay ? You did the right thing ."

"Thanks guys , Thanks for the help . Really , it means a lot ." I said calming down a bit . "Of course , anytime !" Jaxx said . "Yeah , we'll always be there to help out !" They said hugging me from the side .

I wrapped my arms around them thinking , What did i do to deserve such loving people like these two idiots ?

—The End—

I will do another part , I just need some ideas first so drop them in the comments and tell me ur favorite squad member ! Mine is obviously Sora . See you guys next time ! Love you 💙