💙Rainy Day 3❤️

Okay, so I'm obsessed with doing multiple part oneshots so yeah LOL. I don't know how many parts this is gonna be, but I'm hoping at least 1 more part. After this one is done I'll so a charlex.

StoryTime!!

Sora's POV
I woke up in Jaxx's arm like I do every morning. This time something felt off. Not about Jaxx, but about me! I woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. I must've gotten sick from the rain.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jaxx didn't get sick, that idiot never gets sick. He hasn't gotten sick once this year! I got up and went to the bathroom. I was hoping I didn't cough, when im sick I cough and sneeze really loud.

I got into the bathroom and just what i had hoped didn't happen, happened. I coughed. Really loud. The worst part is that it hurt really bad.

Jaxx's POV
I woke up to a loud noise. It sounded like a cough. I looked to my side and Sora wasn't there. I put the pieces together and came to the conclusion that Sora is sick. He has to be, he never coughs that loud.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, and there he is blowing his nose. I walk up to him and he looks at me with a sad look.

"What's wrong Sora?"
I said giving him a kiss on the forehead while he hugged me.

"Im sick, Jaxx I'm about to cry."
He seperates himself from me to throw away his tissue and wash his hands. While he does that he looks back up at me to speak.

"Can you feel my forehead?"
I nodded and walked towards him putting my hand on his forehead and feeling all around his face.

"Geez Sora, your really warm, almost hot maybe going out in the rain yesterday wasn't a good idea."

He sighs and agreed with me. I grabbed his hand and led him back to our bedroom.

"Now, lay down, and I'll go make you some soup to help your throat okay?"

He said okay and I went on to make the soup. I finished after about 15 minutes and left our kitchen and started walking upstairs. I walk into the bathroom and Sora's isn't there. I place the soup down on his nightstand and call out for him. I here gagging coming from the bathroom.

I walk into our bathroom and Sora is sitting next to the toilet with a few tears streaming down his face. I walked over and sat next to him.

"You alright?"
He looks up at me with a mixture of sadness and fear at the same time.

"Jaxx, *gag* I'm trying so hard not throw up. *gag* You know I hate throwing up.

"Well baby if you have to throw up then throw up, your body is telling you it needs to get, whatever's inside you out. I'd rather you do it now because it is gonna happen eventually."

Sora sighed and got up on his knees in front of the toilet. I got up behind him and grabbed his hair and pulled it back. I heard him gag one more time and he finally threw up. We sat there for about 5 minutes while I pat his back. He finally finished and sits back down on the floor. He looks grossed out. I grab a rag and wiped the the throw up off his face and wiped off his sweat.

"That was terrible."

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and told him it was okay.

"Hey, it's alright. You're fine it's over now, okay?"
He nodded
"Want me to carry you back to bed?"

He looked at me and said "Yes please."

I nodded and picked him up bridal style and carried him back to our bedroom. I layed him down and gave him the soup.