❤️The Angel's Secret💙

Hey guys , I worked really hard on coming up with a storyline for this , big thanks too animezsimp  Sucker4Sherliam and sorasthiccbootycheek  for helping out a lot !

Anyways Enjoy !!

StoryTime !!

Sora'a POV
I woke up unexpectedly early , which was very rare because I'm a heavy sleeper . I checked the time , 7:14 AM . "Wow , this is a new record ." I said forcing myself out of bed .

I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror . After finally un-blurring my eyes and regaining my vision , I noticed my wings were out . "Shoot .." I said as I quickly locked the door . I put my wings away and regained my calmness .

See now , you might be wondering why I put the wings away in such a hurry . That's because I'm half demon . My mom was an Angel while my dad was a demon . Both of them were unfortunately executed after my birth since that was considered illegal here .

I grew up as an Angel because that's what you see . When you look at me , you think "Oh , that's an Angel !" Because that's what I appear to be . The only "demon" thing about me was my wings and my one red eye .

My wings were humongous ! They were red with faded black lines going all throughout . It had a thick black outline that was very noticeable .

I lived with my grandmother until I was 10 . My grandmother told me as we both grew older that when she dies , move to the Angel realm and DO NOT let them see my wings nor my eye .

So that's what I did . I wear a light blue contact lens in my right eye , and simply just never take out my wings . If anyone ever asks me why , I just tell them I was born without them . They seemed to believe it .

Anyways , back on topic . After my wings were finally put away , I put my contact lens in once more and decided to go and eat some breakfast . All the Angels are always up so early so hopefully something was made .

Once I open my room door , I smelt something good , and it smelt like Charli's famous cinnamon rolls . Charli is one of the most popular Angel's . She has beautiful long orange hair and usually wears a white dress with pastel orange decorations .

Anyways , Charli sells these cinnamon rolls at her bakery , but I get them freshly baked every now and then because I'm special . I sat down on the chair right in front of the tray .

"Good Morning Sora ! You're up early today ." Charli said as I got comfortable . "Yeah , just randomly woke up out of nowhere ." I said . "Maybe because you smelt the cinnamon rolls , do you want one ?" She asked making me light up . "Damn right I want some !" I exclaimed immediately getting hushed by her .

"Hey ! Stop cussing before Alex comes !" She said . I hushed up . Alex , the head Angel , Is real strict about how we act . If we cuss , hit , fight , yell , anything in that matter is considered acting like demons .

Alex , the luxurious blonde . She always has her hair done beautifully . She always wears a white knee long dress . It's a different dress everyday , It's just always knee long .

Anyways , Charli cut me two slices of cinnamon rolls and gave them to me with a side of milk . I thanked her and began to eat as we talked about random things .

Then Alex walked downstairs dressed beautifully as always and sat next to me . Charli immediately handed her a piece of the rolls .

Alex gracefully ate her food in silence while Charli and I just continued to talk . "Thanks for the breakfast Charli . Well appreciated . If anyone needs me I'm headed to town to talk with some others ." Alex said , before walking out .