💙The Karen💙

I put two blue hearts because it's mostly the whole squad but the main focus is Sora and there is a little bit of Soraxx.

Enjoy!

StoryTime!!

Sora's POV
Apparently we're all going out to dinner. I didn't know until just a little bit ago so I had to get ready fast. I was struggling to do my hair so I was just standing in the bathroom brushing it out.

My hair is pretty long so it can be hard to work with sometimes. I was still brushing my hair until the door opened. It was Jaxx and Alex.

"Hey baby, need help with that?"
I nodded and gave him the brush. He started to brush my hair while I admired him in the mirror. Jaxx was always a expert with hair considered how much he does his hair.

"Sora!! What are you wearing?"
I looked confused. It was literally just jogging pants and a T-shirt.
"Clothes, why?"

"Sora, this is a really fancy restaurant we are going to. You gotta look professional!"

I then looked at her outfit. She was wearing some black tights, a black and pink plaid skirt with a black T shirt with some designs on it that was tucked in.
Then I looked at Jaxx, he had on black jeans and a black and red shirt. With a black jean jacket over it.

"Oh damn, okay I'll find something else."

Alex got a real happy look on her face.
"No you won't! I will! Be right back!"
She said while running to my room.

"A-Alex No, and never mind."

Jaxx chuckled a bot and finished brushing my hair. "What style?"
I heard in my ear. He whispered it sexually so of course I blushed.

"I-i don't care.. Surprise me."

He nodded and then grabbed the rubber band off my wrist. He put a small pony tail in my hair leaving half of it down.

"There you go!" he said giving me a kiss. I kissed back and we had a mini makeout session which messed up my lip gloss. Alex then barged in interrupting it. We seperated really fast.

"SORAA- oh.. Sorry about that."

"It's alright Alex, go ahead and get Sora dressed. We'll all be downstairs."
Jaxx said before giving me one more kiss and walked out the door. Alex handed me the outfit and walke out the door. I just put it on because I pretty sure that's what she wanted me to do.

I put it on and looked in the mirror. I had on a pretty knee high light blue dress and some white tights. I also had in a cute white fur jacket. I just decided to where my all white converses with it cause why not?
"Woah, I look good!" I said to myself while fixing the lip gloss Jaxx messed up earlier. I walked down stairs nervously scared of of their reactions.

I know I where dresses all the time, but I always get somewhat scared. I walk downstairs and turn the corner into the living room where everyone else was.

"Finally your here, took you two Years."
Levi said. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. Jaxx walked out of the kitchen and stopped dead on his tracks. He started looking me up and down.

"What Jaxx?"
I said laughing as he let out a little giggle.

"Sorry, for staring but, it's just you look.. So... Hot.. Right now.."
I jokingly rolled my eyes. We started talking about random things and then climbed in the car.

Levi and Luca sat in the front seat and Levi drove.

Alex, Charli and Light we're in the middle seats and Jaxx and I sat in the very back. Since it was a hour drive we decided to finish our make out that was brutally interrupted. We made out and I actually got a few hickey's too.