☁️~charlex~☁️

So the person who suggested told me nothing corny like the last charlex chapter- and i asked them what they would like to happen in the chapter and they just said nothing like the last chapter so-
Idk where this is going but ill try-

anyways story time i guess

~charlis POV~
Me and the squad are going on a night out! I don't really know what we're doing but its okay. I walk down the stairs and i see Sora and Luca on the couch talking.

I walk up and sit next to them. After about an hour Alex told us we were going to The beach! Alex helped me pack and then about 30 minutes later we were in the van on the way to the beach.

Sora was taking a nap while laying on top of jaxx. Luca was in the passenger seat talking to Levi. And light was munching on some gummy worms.

"Light would you stop smacking on those"

i hear alex say from beside me. I laugh a little as Light gets up and walks to the back of the van.

I feel the van stop as levi gets up and yells "WERE HERE" I garb my bag in one hand and alex's hand in my other. We walk out of the van and we see the beautiful sunset over the beach.

"Im going in the water!"

Sora says whilr he grabs Jaxx's hand and runs toward the ocean.
Meanwhile Alex and I found a perfect spot where we are all alone.

"Charli.. Can i tell you something?"

Alex's says while she looks down at me.

"Yea sure!"

I sit up all the way and look her in the eye.

"I love you alot Charli, and if im being honest your the best thing thats ever happened to me!"

I feel a blush form on my gace and i give her a big hug.

I love you to alex i say as i sit back down in between her legs.

We sit there for about 30 minutes before we head back to the hotel and cuddled the rest of the night.

~the end~

This chapter is the worst one ive ever written 😃