💙The Greatest Show❤️

Just a little background information on this. Luca and Sora are going to be brothers in this. They are going to be the "poor" ones who clean houses. The squad on the other hand are a group of rich friends who all live with each other and hired them to clean. If you have watched The Greatest Showman, The songs are gonna be a little out of order so I can make the one shot to my likings. Also not all songs will be included and most of them will be shortened. That's about it! Please let me know if you like this one shot, and I came up with this wild thing when I was in my bed trying to sleep, so yeah 💀

Anywaysss..

StoryTime!!!

Sora's POV
My brother Luca and I are currently walking to the house we were hired to clean. Apparently by what Luca said they are super rich. Like RICH RICH. Obviously not the richest in the world, but one of the richest where we live. Which is New York City.

Luca and I were singing a song together. Both me and him we're pretty good singers, we always wanted to own one of those freak shows. Where all the abnormal and unique people come together and perform songs and stuff. That's all we talked about as kids.

Now that both of us are in our 20's, I have kinda lost my passion for it. Luca on the other hand, has not. I still love to sing and all that, but I just don't know if we will succeed anymore, especially considering how poor we are.

Luca has always tried to encourage me into getting back into it, but I just told him I'll think about it. I've been thinking for 2 year's now.

Anyways, we were singing songs together until Luca stopped dead in his tracks. I looked at him and he looked mesmerized.

"What?"

"Sora, We're here! Look at this place..!"

I looked up at the huge house. It doesn't even look like a house, this place could pass for a really fancy University or Hotel. It was beautiful..!

Luca and I looked at each other and then back at the house. We both walked up the steps and stopped at the doormat. Luca takes a step forward and knocks on the door. He steps back next too me and we both waited for a bit.

We stood for about 5 minutes until the huge door finally opened. A tall red haired boy stood in front of us. He looked oddly familiar. I stared at him. His red eyes, his hair, his figure, everything about him was just.. Beautiful.

I noticed myself staring so I looked away staring at my feet.

"Hi, I'm Luca and this is my younger brother Sora! You hired us to clean?" The man looked slightly confused and then smiled brightly. "Oh that's right, Okay nice to meet you Luca!" He said giving him a handshake. He then turned to me and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you as well Sora." I looked up to see him holding out his hand and looking at me with a warm smile. I put my hand in his and shaked it. He removed his hand from mine and gestured us to walk inside. We walked in and holy shit, this place was huge!!

"Woah.. This place is big."

Luca said looking all around. We then heard footsteps coming from the stairs. About 4 people came running down. A blonde girl, a ginger girl, a black haired guy, and a purple haired guy.

"Oh, I'm Jaxx by the way, that's Alex, Charli, Levi, and Light!"

Jaxx said pointing at each one of them after intruding themselves. After a lot of hand shakes, the people showed us around the Mansion so we know where things are.

"Alright! That's all, go ahead and get started! We'll be in the living room if you need us!"

The blonde girl, Alex I believe, said walking out of the room everyone else following her. Luca and I just started in the kitchen, because that's where we were at the time. The kitchen was huge. Like HUGE.