Divided: Chapter 3- The Art of Foreplay: Beginner

January 2015
Sir Pentious's Ship

Pinned to the soft kingly sized bed Monty was overwhelmed by his hidden submissive nature. He may have been a fighter of the Pentagram Arena which was a very dominating sport, you had to own the ring but out of the ring, Monty would occasionally like to be the one dominated.
Depending on the partner he was to bed that night of course Monty would do his best to read them. However, Pentious was the first that surprised him in being a switch, which in turn made the python's mind race to a plethora of sexual scenarios and fantasies with Penny in mind.

Sir Pentious kept that grasp on the muscular python under him, his right hand trailed down Monty's form and slipped under his black arena T-shirt. Pen could not get the feeling of the Irish Python's soft yet toned scales out of his mind. All night he would recall how they felt in the steamy shower and this time they were just as soft but so delicious.
Caressing his hand up pushing the black tee out of the way to reveal that soft yellow chest Pen could see Monty's chest rising and falling more as this scenario unfolded. He finally met the eyes of his victim and Monty was blushing softly wondering what Penny was going to do. Trailing his elegant hand over his chest Pentious was silent as he explored Monty's torso hearing the shallow hot breaths of Monty becoming more aroused. Then Penny leans into Monty's face smirking just teasing the snake, "Something wrong Montgomery?" he said so seductively.

Monty wriggled his wrists under Pen's grasp as his heart raced to make his chest puff up more. "Q-Quit teasing me..." he panted, sounding so desperate for the pleasure to begin. "Now, now Monty. Don't you know the Art of Foreplay is far more important than the coitus itself?" He pressed on Monty's wrists to prevent him from wriggling some more. "I happen to be very well educated in such Arts. Care to venture on an experiment with me of this knowledge?"
How did Pentious speak so formally, intelligently and sexy all at once baffled Monty yet it made his blush grow and all he could muster was a gentle nod in agreement to what Penny wished to do.

Sir Pentious kissed Monty still entrapping him. It was nothing like the shy sweet kiss from earlier, this was hot. It was nothing like Monty had experienced in the past, when Penny pulled back his forked tongue was exposed and a small ribbon of saliva was visible. "Let me educate you Monty" he let go of Monty and sat upon the other python's hips, crossing his arms he reached down and took the maroon turtle neck jumper off tossing it to the floor. The majority of people would not comment on how snake demons were half-dressed, it was just normal for them and everyone around them. Regardless, Sir Pentious was sitting on Monty completely naked, it was nothing like the shower this was different. Penny started to caress his own body finding the once marooned pleasure points on his form. Monty wanted to hold Penny and touch him but this show was so pleasing to the eye, as he took notes of certain spots.
When Penny reached up gliding his hands around his gorgeous neck he started to toss and play with his long hair. The way he did so made Monty pick up that this was one of the major turn-ons for Penny, as the hair play unfolded Penny started to grind his hips against the Irish Python's.

To watch Monty sat up a little to take off his black t-shirt and admire this dance almost Pentious was performing on him. He gently laid back but was prompted up on one of his elbows. He placed one of his strong hands-on Penny's left hip and watched as he grinded their pouches together. Pentious started to pant as he got more into the grinding clutching black and gold hair, "O-Oh god...".
Monty sat up and held Pen's waist with his other hand and started to kiss the points of interest Penny had grazed. The Englishman started to softly moan at the kisses from the Irish serpent. "Mmmm..." his body was starting to heat up and then his appendages shot out of his Victorian pouch making Penny whimper a soft moan.

Upon seeing these wondrous pleasure staves Monty grew more bashful at the sheer size of Sir Pentious. He looked up at the shy Englishman who looked like he was doing something so forbidden it read all over his face. Penny brought those soft slender hands to Monty's shoulders and toyed with his soft cobalt hair. "Monty...I c-can't...haaaah c-can't" he couldn't finish the words but Monty knew. Pentious was so lost in his lack of desire that he knew he wasn't going to last but seeing him beg for Monty's aid was just as hot for the Irish Python.
He spoke softly and in a gentle hush, tone to comfort Penny, "Shhh it's ok Penny no need to rush this I'll help you...I am your student after all." He gave a cheeky smile as he kissed around Penny's chest. Monty took one of Penny's hands and drifted it down his own sunny chest to his own serpent pouch. Pentious was curious but he soon realised Monty was still letting him have control. Using two of his elegant ruby claws to entice the Irishman's double rods out. Monty let out a hot breathy moan as Penny started to lure them out which didn't take long, the making out was pretty hot regardless of what the outcome was.

"Oh...P-Penny" he kissed Pentious deeply and caressed down to take both of the lengthy staves of the Victorian. Softly stroking one of them Monty watched as the pleasure hungry snake panting desperately for his touch. Even if this wasn't their first it was a start to help Sir Pentious's body relearn the joys of having a sexual partner.

Sir Pentious let out whimpers and gasps so shyly to let out loud noises but he returned the favour to the boxer and started to stroke one of his delightfully sized appendages.
The two panted and enjoyed the first sexual touch of one another. Varying from one handful to a double stave stroke it felt so blissful and innocent for their first foreplay endeavour.

"M-Mont...Montgomery! I'm...I'm close...I'm going to...conclude!" Pentious sexually starved body was overwhelmed by this foreplay. "I-I'm sorry...I...c-can't!" He let out a deep moan covering his lips.
Monty sees Penny struggling to keep going and so he did the one thing he could think of to help the British serpent. Still pleasuring Penny he took his free hand and caressed up his lover's ebony back to his dainty neck. Lacing his pearly claws into the gold and black hair, he took it all into a rough ponytail.

This alone made Penny's already pleasuring riddled face sexier and his eyes were telling Monty to do it.
Monty yanked the rough ponytail and it made Pentious exclaim a most pleasurable sound he probably hadn't made in decades. In response, Monty felt Pen's grasp tighten on his members and it made him climax too.
Sir Pentious was trembling all over, even he didn't have a time of late for self-pleasing so the release was something otherworldly for his body.
"M-Monty..." he whimpered as he caught his breath. "Shhh it's alright Penny..." he may have anticipated intercourse but Penny was right. The foreplay was just as good, especially seeing how sensitive Penny was. Letting go of their carnage riddled members Monty looked around for something to clean up the mess. Knowing Penny thus far he was organised and there was a box of tissues next to the bed. Kissing Penny's chest as they tended to the mess Monty felt some sort of honour befall on him, a rare sight of seeing Sir Pentious in this way.

So vulnerable and yet so powerful all at once. Monty wrapped his strong arms around Penny and rolled them both onto the bed so Pen was next to him. Monty kissed Pen deeply and the English snake returned the kiss stroking the other's cheek. "I-I'm sorry Monty...I-I couldn't" Monty cut him off with a deep kiss, their tongues wrapped in an intense tussle. "Shhh it's alright Penny..." he said, breaking the kiss. "I told you before in time I'll make it special for you but for now you need rest." Nuzzling the Sir Pentious in his strong arms Monty kept the wannabe Overlord safe and content. "M-Monty...I...thank you."

It didn't take long for Sir Pentious to doze off asleep buried in the plush pecs of his lover. Monty was left alone with his thoughts as he cradled Pentious. "What have I gotten myself into?"