Divided: Chapter 24- Mamma Mia!

Present Day
Davy Jones Locker Casino
Midnight

"I'm sorry I can't..." Penny stopped and felt so ashamed. He was so blind to Monty's suffering for so long.
"Penny, it's not your fault. I was naive and stubborn as a mule. Thinking I could handle it and not be manipulated by Vox." Monty reassured his ex.
"You were brainwashed by an energy drink!"
"To be fair it's a good idea..."
"Monty!"
"What is it?! Look I know we keep avoiding the inevitable but maybe we should unwind a little rather than just drink?" Monty suggested holding Pen's hand. Who naturally pulled it away not wanting to admit his feelings for Monty weren't disappearing at any rate.

This whole day seemed like a waste of time at this point, Pentious just felt more allured by the blue python.
" I should not be feeling like this...I have Arackniss. This is NOT working." Sir Pentious thought to himself.
"Monty we are here to discuss this matter..." he blinked hard and smacked his lips as he was still rather drunk despite the food. "I would very much like to go home if you do not wish to talk anymore.." Pen folded his arms and pouted.
"Penny I am just saying, this is going to get worse and I would rather have some good memories tonight rather than just all traumatic crap," Monty said with an assertive but reassuring tone.
"That...that makes sense Monty. What do you have in mind?"
"Uh...things have changed a lot since I was here last, to be honest. Let's ask Eddie."

Monty waved down the seadog and he approached their table.
"What can I do for ya boy?" Eddie smirked bearing his fang a little at the Python.
"Anything new you got around here? We kind of want to just relax a little before we start talking some more..."
"Aye, a couple of years back I put in a karaoke bar downstairs." Folding his arms feeling rather proud of himself for adding the karaoke bar.
"A karaoke bar?..." Pen blinked in disbelief and utter confusion.
"Aye?" Eddie looked at the British snake with a soft scowl wondering what he was going to say.
"In a pirate bar? In a casino?" Pentious go more confused, baffled by the combinations of this place.
"Yeah AND?!" Eddie slightly snarled at Pentious.
"N-no reason just...different." Pen jumped a bit at the snap of the infamous pirate. He hid in the hoodie hood and whimpered a little. Alcohol was not bravery juice for Pentious by any means.

"Easy Eddie! Penny is only curious and it sounds like a good business venture idea you took on." Monty calmed down the pirate and patted his back. During his time at the Locker, Eddie seemed to have taken Monty under his wing. Their bond was strong and you could tell they were more than friends.
It was almost like a father and son relationship to any outsider. Pentious could see it and knowing that Monty had someone to look after him after their turmoil of a break-up was comforting.
"Ah, here lads! Did you stuff your nice suits into the shower laundry bags? Let me get these cleaned up for you." Eddie snapped his fingers and two hotel bellhops promptly came over.
"Get these suits on special order and I want them done within the next hour! Meet us in the Shanty Karaoke room." He growled and he tossed the bags at the scrawny bellhops, tossing not only the bags but Pentious's hat too.
"MY HAT!" Pen reached out to try and stop them but the imps speedily ran off to the laundry room.
"Penny it's fine your hat needs a good clean once in a while," Monty reassured the Englishman. "Wait? Since it's kinda, sort of, alive...would it be a bath?" Monty had one of his dimwitted thoughts that left you wondering if he had a point or was just being stupid.
Pen stood up and fixed his hoodie with the tasteful slogan on the front. "I presume it is either or. Let's go to this karaoke bar then."

Behind the Bar
Corridor

Pentious was not looking forward to dealing with the broken elevator again but Eddie took them another way. As they went through the fancy tables to behind the bar there was a bookshelf that was disguising a door.
"Follow me, lads, this is the quickest way to get around. I have to get that imbecile of a repairman to fix the elevator for you snake folk."