Divided: Chapter 23- Lies

Monty's Apartment

Lying face down in his bed the crackling of a record playing scratching the vinyl. Emerging from his duvet cocoon head blurred and fuzzy with the biggest hangover known to all of the time, Monty rose hearing bottles or cans roll off the bed.
Groaning at the pain and the brightness of the morning Monty saw a mess of colours and what looked like...other people.

A soft pink incubus lay on the floor shirtless, two girl imps were laying in his bed and spooning behind Monty. Then some hot tall blonde bat comes out of Monty's bathroom. He spoke with a sleepy yet suave accent, "Morning Champ, that was some after-party you had here."
"A...what? What time is it?" Monty groggily spoke and frantically looked for his alarm clock that was not on the nightstand. He found it and saw it was 9:30 am.
In the mess on the floor, he found his cell phone with dozens of missed calls and texts from Penny.
"Shite! Shite! Shite!" He scrolled to see the last text was last night at midnight.

"Ok Monty I presume you're asleep. I'll be over in the morning for breakfast around 10:30 am. Sleep well my champion xoxo".

Monty looked around his bedroom and his stomach dropped at the mess. The unwanted guests were sleeping all around and he got up to slither to the living room and kitchen.
It was far worse. Streamers, imps and many other nightclub goers were sprawled around the apartment, Monty even felt a used condom on the floor. Thank goodness not his size so...he didn't have sex. Or at least he hoped he didn't.

"EVERYONE OUT! OUT NOW!" He bellowed in a panic knowing Penny was coming over in an hour.
"Mmm? Why?" A long black-haired succubus rose from the sofa with a provocative tattoo on her ass. Wearing some skimpy black high-rise hot shorts revealing her ass.
"BECAUSE I SAID SO!! GET OUT!!"

Monty yelled so much it woke the other hidden guests up with a jolt. They all frantically grabbed their clothes and purses racing out of the door.
Once all empty of the unwanted guests Monty could see the mess underneath them all.

Red cups, toilet paper, chip bags and their contents are all over the floor in various places. Ok, he had an hour to clean up. Given that this was Hell nobody would be helping the Irish snake today.

"So I presume this is the usual mess. You partied hard, didn't tell your sweetheart and now they're here in about an hour or less?" That blonde bat came out putting on a black T-shirt and his jeans.
"I can handle it!" Monty was frantic and grabbed some trash bags grabbing any rubbish.
The bat put his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow.
"Sure ya can...I can help ya."
"Why?! I fucked up! I shouldn't have gone to Valentino's!! I can't remember anything past the first drinks! I don't know any of those people!! I DON'T KNOW IF I CHEATED ON PENNY!!" He threw a whiskey bottle on the floor.

The male bat looked at the snake a little unimpressed by this. "Ok so do you want my help or not?"
Monty nodded, panting from the panicked feeling subsiding.
"I'm Jamal...and you didn't sleep with anyone. If it's any consolation to you."
Monty looked at the bat relieved that he didn't cheat.

Monty didn't mind his bachelor days but since Penny...it was different. They didn't talk about open relationships or anything like that so Monty just...kept it as committed.
He honestly didn't want anyone else, just Penny.
"Th-thanks Jamal. Let's clean up ok...I don't want Penny to see any of this..."
"I have nothing better to do and I would rather be in bed but the effort of going home during the day is cringy at best."

1 hour later

Dumping the last trash bag down the shoot with a hefty punch Monty sighed in relief that his apartment was finally clean. Not as clean as it should be but it smelt clean and there were no imp condoms on his living room floor.