Divided: Chapter 11- The Monty Box

Present Day- Late 2022
Aranea

As the serpents made their way up into the new reassembled ship Aranea, after being in hiding for some time for Monty it was nice to see his second home. Despite it being a different model as the original ship Earl Grey H.M.O, was destroyed in a Turf War with the Radio Demon a few years back.

Recalling that and seeing it on the TV gave Monty a haunting chill seeing the love of his life's ship explode. Luckily Monty saw Pentious crawl out of the crater, alive but hurt. It drove his desire to see him again more and he worked super hard to get to the rank of Hitman just to see Penny again.

"You are quiet Montgomery? Is everything alright?" Sir Pentious broke the silence as he was concerned about where Monty's mind was wandering off to.
"Oh? I am alright Penny...today is just...a lot. Just preparing myself for this trip down memory lane." He rubs the back of his neck and then his arms feeling awkward about all of this.
It has been a long day and there was so much more to get through.

As the lift made it to the ship disco lights and music were blaring from all over the ship, "What the devil is this?!" Penny was confused and was dumbfounded by this party on his ship.
Making his way to the living room after passing the messy rooms covered in toilet paper, streamers and puddles of what looked like fruit punch.
It was then that the two snakes stumbled upon all the Egg Boys partying.
Some were swinging off lampshades, others were dancing on the couch and some were on the bar.
There were 3 stacked on top of one another passing around the booze while there was a gaggle of them ready to play bar games with the infamous ray gun. Not just any booze...the fancy 1882 rare wine booze that Pen was saving for an important occasion.
Another 6 were stacked wearing one of Pen's suits while pretending to be their favourite Bossman.

While this was all unfolding in front of Pen's eyes, Monty was wide-eyed and knew what was about to be unleashed on these henchmen. Backing away slowly out of the door, 'I'll just...wait out here Penny."
Pressing his lips together it was then Pentious exploded in rage at the state of his ship. Muffled through the walls and door Monty could hear the carnage inside, the smashing of eggs, crashing of glass and the screeches of Penny.

"YOU BLOODY INSULANT MORONS! PARTYING ON MY SHIP!! IS THAT MY RAY GUN!! NOT THE 1882 MERLOT! YOU KNOW I HAD THAT IMPORTED BY I.M.P!! CLEAN THIS UP THIS INSTANT YOU HAZBIN SHELLED EMBRYOS!!"

Wincing at every thud, thump and snap of Penny's tail, Monty was not fearing for his life but the mess that the Eggs that survived had to clean up.

After a mere few minutes, Penny emerged from the room closing the door behind him. Dusting his hands off at a job well done and readjusting his hat.
"I wouldn't go in there if I were you, Montgomery."
Pen exhaled.
"Wasn't planning to, Penny," Monty said a little weary of his ex's lashing out. "You're making me regret calling you 'harmless' now."
"Oh hush! I understand now, you were only protecting me...I appreciated it, Monty." Penny gave a soft smile. "Come, let's go to the bedroom."
Penny slithers past Monty who was surprised by the change of venue and being Monty his mind was assuming the most counterproductive activities.
"W-What?" Monty blushed and just slowly turned his head to Pentious.
Pentious realising what he said was suggesting certain things, he panicked. "Oh heavens no! I mean I can see how your mind went to that conclusion Montgomery but..." he scoffed an exhausting exhale. "Just come to the bedroom! It's where the dang box is you numpty!"

Blushing profusely and let's face it kind of disappointed that sex was off the table right now. "This is testing my willpower today isn't it," Monty thought to himself as he reluctantly followed Penny.