Divided: Chapter 13- Shopping

August 2015

Monty's Apartment 8 am

Three months after the Ball, Monty had passed the Qualifiers for the Pentagram Arena Tournament and now after completing the Quarter Finals, he was allowed some rest time.

The morning after the match, Monty was asleep and had enjoyed a well deserved night of celebrating with Penny.
Penny lay next to Monty hugging the pillow Sir Pentious raised his head with a yawn.
Looking to his right he finds Monty sound asleep facing him with a hand resting on his lower back.
Moments like these every morning brought a smile to Pen's face, how can anyone be this happy? Was it scientifically possible? Or was it human nature? His science brain dwindled those thoughts pretty quickly because he wanted to live in the moment.

Resting his cheek in his left hand letting his ebony and gold hair fall so carelessly Sir Pentious just stared dreamily at the slumbering Irishman.
"Gosh, he is so handsome and peaceful while he sleeps," Sir Pentious thought to himself. Recalling all the years he has been alone or when he was alive not one memory could sustain as much happiness as his time with Monty.
"I should do something for him? He has been spoiling me a lot lately."
As Monty slept Pen gently swept his boyfriend's bed hair out of his handsome face. Inturn he cupped his cheek before returning his hand to lace with his other.
Admiring Monty as he slept was a rare thing for Sir Pentious, as the Irish snake would be gone very early to train. So this was a treat and knowing they had a month off before the next training session was wonderful.

"What could I do to repay Montgomery for all the splendid dates? Spice up the sex? I haven't tried some new kinks? Oh! I know! A suit for his meetings would be most ideal! Hmm, something to represent our love...I am sure something will spark my creative mojo."
All these gift ideas for Monty were something materialistic but then it came to Pen like a lighting bolt.

Monty mentioned a while back that his Mother killed his Father in self-defence.
"Would that be vouched as a sin? It is murder but it was self-defence. I may need the aid of I.M.P to locate her as I have very little to search with."
Penny gently and quietly reached for his phone on the nightstand. Still relatively new to these SmartPhones, Pen managed to find the email correspondence for I.M.P. He typed out the email in hopes of an appointment to meet one of the employees. Once he sent it there was a sense of happiness that filled his tummy, butterflies at the possibility of reuniting Monty with his beloved Mother.
It would take time and hopefully, I.M.P would be able to find her for their 1st Anniversary in a couple of months.

While he had his phone, Pen emailed the infamous tailors he frequented 'The Kingsman Tailors'. To make an appointment for a fitting for Monty and the folks that worked there were very familiar with Sir Pentious.
Once the second email was sent off Pen, shuffled down to get comfy to await the appointment times.
Putting his phone back on the nightstand, he finally could cave in and cuddle Monty. Lifting that warm but strong-arm around his waist nuzzling into Monty's chest.
Slightly awake Monty instinctively wrapped his arms around the Victorian and his tail.
"Mornin' Penny.." he sleepily greeted Penny.
"Good Morning my champion. Go back to sleep. You need your rest after that wondrous match last night. You aren't sore are you?"
"Nah...It's fine I will have a bath today to ease my muscles. However, you were something else last night" Monty flirted and noted his lover's skills."
"Oh, you! Hehe, I was just so aroused watching you fight. I had to pleasure my champion after such a victory."

Sir Pentious ran his hand up and down Monty's back but he just admired his boyfriend's sleepy face. Pen curled up twisting his tail more wagging the end as he got comfy in that cosy chest of the Irishman.
The couple had a nice lie in for an extra hour just enjoying the lazy morning in bed.
Monty started to stir awake and rub his eyes before rolling on his back to stretch, Penny however was half asleep and rolled with his lover now resting his torso on top of Monty's.
"Hello there sleepyhead" Penny greeted as Monty woke up.
"Hello, again Penny" he gave a good morning smile before Pen scooted up to kiss Monty on the lips.
Penny rested back on the python's sunny chest folding his elegant arms to rest on.
"It is nice to have a lazy morning for once." Pen started to walk two of his ruby claws on Monty's chest. "I am thinking of spoiling you today, my love."