Divided: Chapter 21- Old Habits Die Hard.

Davy Jones Locker Casino & Bar
Present Day- Late 2022: 10:45 pm

"Oh Monty! You're so funny!" Giggled a tipsy Sir Pentious as Monty played with the red straws on his fangs to pretend to be a woolly mammoth.
He removed them so he could speak, "Aww Penny you're tipsy already? You only had three glasses of wine?" Chuckled the Irish Python as he was softly manhandled by his British ex.

"Hehe Monty we should date?!" Sir Pentious spoke a little worse for wear which shocked Monty. Pen leaned over to Monty in the baggy hoodie he still wore and caressed the python's amazing chest. "You sir, are most attractive!"
"D-did? Did you say 3 glasses or bottles, Penny?" The blushing Irishman was stunned by this behaviour as Penny normally didn't drink like a fish.
"Penny, you need some water and more food." He was about to call a waiter over but Pentious crawled over the Irish Python's lap very tipsy and flushed.
"Why can't we be together Montgomery? Why do we have to come to an agreement where my sweet Nissy-Poo wants to be exclusive but kinda open? I mean that's neither here nor there..that's an Ajar Relationship?!" He hiccuped and was pouting as he caressed that strong chest of the python's.
Monty could not say anything as he was very much caught off guard but he wanted to hear what Penny had to say.
Resting his hand on Penny's waist to support him as he spoke Monty just sighed and listened.

"Ajar? A jar of what? JAM?! Peanut butter?! Do you fuckin care anymore?! Neither of you cared about what I WANTED?! You just went right off and...you did not care about what I wanted or thought...I have feelings too yknow and with everything that has happened between us all..." he stopped to not belch too hard or puke by the looks of it.
"Sometimes...I feel like I was better off alone...in the sky in my zeppelin blimp ship thingamajig where the only people who pissed me off were my egg boys?!"
This made Monty feel not only sad that Penny wanted to be alone and possibly never meet him but also never been in love at all.
"I now have 2 very sexy...attractive...mouth-watering men" he holds up three fingers and slurring a little. "Who wants me but keep fighting each other! YOU BASTARDS!"

Monty was a little taken aback by this drunken behaviour of Penny and hearing the true feelings of his ex was a little hard of a pill to swallow. "Well Penny, be glad Arackniss and I have sorted out our differences or fuck around. I am trying to respect your boundaries at being an exclusive couple until...y'know told otherwise."
Pen gave a goofy looking smile to the blue snake and sighed, "I am going to pop to the lavatory."
Monty got out of the booth to let Pentious out of the seated area so he could go to the bathroom. He caught his ex as he tried to stand up to slither.
"Oooh! Monty you scoundrel! Hehehe" Sir Pentious blushed all giddy that Monty had caught him then he sloppily caressed his cheek. Wobbly yet trying to look dignified as he sauntered to the bathroom.

Of course, the old habit of checking out Penny's rotund behind was such second nature to Monty. "Jaysus...what am I doing." Monty sighed to himself and thought, "At this rate, we are falling more for each other than clearing the air...reminiscing isn't helping with anything. It just brings up good memories. Now we are getting into unknown territory..." Monty shuddered at the recollection of how he was 'trained' and 'broken' by Vox. It made the now Overlord feel creeped out.
Just then in the corner of his eye, he sees Penny's mobile light up with a jingle from a text.

Resting his chin and mouth in his hand Monty glared at the phone, that sliver of jealousy lingered so much. He checked to see if Penny was on the way back, once the coast was clear he took the phone and was able to open the text through the notifications.
"Hey Pen hope you are having fun 💜 I may be out all night. Love you lots xxxx Nissy."
Reading that made Monty's blood boil, he was fighting Niss even when he was not even here. He knows Penny better. He knows things this stupid spider demon doesn't.
This little pest had broken up with Pentious before they even began. That alone pissed Monty off but the fact that Arackniss seems to not want Monty anywhere near Pen ticked him off real good.