Divided: Chapter 22- Mirrors

Morning 10 am
Sir Pentious's Ship

Arising from probably the most passionate night ever, Pentious lifted his head from Monty's sunny chest. Stretching and wiping the sleep from his eyes it was nights like that he was grateful he did not have any legs. He rolled over to kiss Monty's cheek seeing the blue snake passed out next to him, it did occur to Penny that Monty was being very overworked.

"You do overwork yourself, love..." he softly spoke to himself as Monty slept. Getting up he dawned on a comfy robe and tied his hair into a loose bun.
As Sir Pentious made his way towards the door his tail grazed across something, it was their trail of clothing from when Monty came home. "Oh my...we did not go on for that long did we?" He blushed and started to pick up the garments. As he picked up Monty's hoodie something fell from its pocket to the floor.

Striking Pen's curiosity he finds the Irish coin, admiring the simplicity of it he looked over to the snoring Irishman. "You'd lose this as soon as you found it Montgomery. Hm? Maybe I could fashion it into a charm, keychain or...necklace. Yes, a necklace! That will be a great gift when you win the tournament." Pen clasped it in his hand and snuggled the hoodie taking in Monty's comforting scent. "Then we can enjoy a long break together...just the two of us and maybe go on a trip for our anniversary."
Blushing at the ideas he had for their anniversary which would be 2 months after the final, it was no doubt that Pentious was eager with happiness.

Monty mumbled in his deep sleep as he rolled onto his stomach face planting the pillow with a snore.
Pentious looked at the Irishman's most attractive position and giggled to himself. "Poor Monty, you are exhausted. I best get breakfast started and let you lie in love." He looped the end of his tail with Monty's that dangled out the end of the bed.
Out of sight, Monty gave a sleepy smile in his sleep as their tails touched.

Kitchen

Sir Pentious put the coin in his robe pocket and went to start breakfast. "I am thinking pancakes are for this morning."
Rolling up his sleeves with the aid of a few Egg Boys, Pen was on the move to making a nice breakfast for himself and Monty.
"Yes, 33 add the blueberries and be careful when flipping the pancakes."
"You got that Mr Bossman!" Agreed 33.
"Gee Mr Bossman sir, you are looking splendidly happy today!" Another Egg Boy with the number 99 on it spoke out as he held 33 on top of the hob.

Sir Pentious on a normal day would tail whip this egg splattering him all over the floor. However, this was a compliment he could get on board with. A smile grew across his face with a soft blush. "Oh! Why thank you 99! I...I am very happy. It is...radiating." Pen's tail twirled and twisted as he cupped his face to hide his flushed cheeks.

"Do you let Mr Irish Python play with your ray gun sir?" The room went silent as this out of order egg boy asked such a personal question.
"Well...that is a little personal Number 69." Pentious folded his arms raising an eyebrow at the minion. "Monty gets more than my ray gun I'll have you know."
The trio of eggs in the kitchen gasped and lightly giggled at their boss's flirty remark.
They all continued to make the pancakes along with other assortments to accompany the breakfast.

"Ok, I better go and wake up Monty. You are all dismissed." He clapped his hands and the boys left to do their other duties.

Just then a bed-headed, sleepy faced blue snake yawned at the doorway.
"Oh, morning Monty." Pen slithered over to the sleepy Irishman kissing his cheek.
Sleepy faced and giving a dopey smile to his boyfriend Monty hugged Penny close. Exhaling in relief and after a much-needed rest after working out, stress and of course lovemaking, it was nice to relax for even a millisecond.
"Morning Penny..." he sleepily spoke, still trying to wake up. "Last night...wow...that was something else."
"I agree. Those were some of your best moves, my love. Where in all the 9 rings did that come from?" Pen looked at the tired python and caressed his cheek.
"I guess I just needed to decompress. The coaches at Voxco are nothing like my Arena coach. They focus more on physical and bulking rather than the mindset of things. It also conflicts with a lot of my previous training methods." Monty explained but he dare not go further about the job interview or the fact he purchased a gun.