Divided- Chapter 17: New Skin

Kingsman Tailors
September 2015
Noon

As August came to a close, the mood between Pentious and Monty seemed resolved but little did Penny know that deceitful affairs were only starting to grow as Monty's small white lie was going to blossom into something much much worse.

"ITS HERE!! Oh, I am so excited to see you in this suit Monty!!" Pentious entered the changing room eager and very excitedly so much so it startled Monty.
"JAYSUS! Penny knock!" Once he had settled Monty saw Ben again the imp that owned the tailor shop. In his arms, he was holding a suit bag which most likely contained his new suit.
"Here you are Mr Python sir. You will feel so confident and powerful in this suit I can assure you."
Monty went over hunkered down to take the suit bag off of the imp and despite the ordeal of being anxious Monty was understandably excited to see this suit.
"Ok, we will wait for you outside. I cannot wait!!" Penny clapped enthusiastically as he left the changing room.

Looking at the bag Monty looked in the mirror seeing himself in his casual tank top and half-assed hairdo.
He looked around and saw a gentleman's station that the majority of these tailors would have had. Hanging the suit bag on the mirror Monty went over to brush his hair diligently.
Wincing when tangles and knots were caught in the hairbrush was a mandatory necessity. If Monty wanted to get this job he had to look presentable even if this was just the suit fitting.
Pulling his hair back into a ponytail and using the hair tie he had Monty was much neater than before.
Stripping off the pink tank he had on Monty used more of the spray-on deodorant to freshen up.

Returning to the mirror the blue snake unzipped the bag revealing the blue tweed suit, staring at it Monty felt it was both alien and familiar to him. As if this 'new skin' was almost going to change everything. Taking the bag off letting it fall to the plush carpet floor the Irishman took the pale blue shirt off its hanger and started to dress.
Buttoning the shirt up and then taking the freshly made tweed blazer Monty could feel that confidence growing.
Sliding his arms into the jacket he feared he was going to tear it with his beefy biceps but Ben was good at his job.
The suit fitted nicely and did not feel suffocating at all on his scales.
Closing the tweed jacket's buttons, the Irish Python then came out finding Penny and Ben enjoying some complimentary tea.
"H-how does it look, Penny?" Monty spoke as he came out to the shop floor.

Sir Pentious's eyes sparkled at seeing how handsome his boyfriend was in this clouded blue suit. "Oh, my stars..." Pen bit his lower lip resisting the urge to pounce on Monty but he carefully rested the teacup on the coffee table going over to Monty. "You look...so dashing in that suit."
The Irishman blushed knowing that 'look' Penny does when he is horny or sees something he likes.
Penny caressed Monty's chest, fixing his collar and softly sliding his hands down his boyfriend's arms.
"My my Montgomery you clean up very nicely." Pen met his eyes and could see the Irishman was flustered by this sensual attention.
"But...?"
"But? But what?"
"Something is missing?" Pentious took a step back and tapped his index finger to his lips as he looked at Monty.
Then he let his eyes peruse the shop looking for something to complete the look, then he saw the rack of bow ties on the cashier counter.
"Oh! Yes!" He went over and plucked a grey cyan bow tie with a crimson jewelled centrepiece.
"Here put this on Monty!" Pen was eager to dress this accessory on his boyfriend.

Raising an eyebrow Monty looked questionable at the bow tie, "A bow tie? Isn't that a little dorky Penny?"
Sir Pentious's face shifted to a not so pleased expression and he cleared his throat pointing at his bow tie.
"Uh...never mind carry on." Monty blushed as Penny dressed the bow tie on his boyfriend.
Being so close to Penny always made Monty fluster even if it was in a non-sexual setting. Up close Pentious was rather beautiful...and enchanting to look at.
"There we go! Aww you look sublime, darling!" Pen kissed Monty's cheek and smiled at the achievement of smartly dressing his boyfriend.