Chapter 9

·Tubbo POV·

I jumped at the voice behind me and I felt the tension in the air. I assume that Tommy and Ranboo weren't expecting it either as they were silent.

I'm relying on my sense of hearing now that my sight is gone. I put my arms out to feel who was next to me. I felt the hoodie Tommy's wearing on my right and Ranboo's crop top on my left. I grabbed the sleeve to Ranboo's sleeve to get his attention.

"I'm going to spray poison at him get behind me," I whispered.

"No need to whisper now," the man spoke, "just want to know why your leaving so soon."

"Well," Tommy cleared his throat,"we just remembered that there was something we had to do so we should probably get going now-"

"Well there's a storm out there you don't wanna get struck by lightning."

Sirens. I can hear them coming closer. "Were you on the phone a bit ago, sir?"

I could still feel the tension as I asked the question.

"No." The sound of the sirens were getting louder. Like they knew where to go. I don't think the other two have picked up on it yet.

"Oh ok. Then why are the police coming."

The room went silent as my question lingered in the air.

"Smart boy. Although you only heard the sirens because I'm assu.ing you can't see so you were relying on your sense of hearing."

I smirked, "correct. And we aren't getting caught tonight." I reached for the door handle as I was finishing my sentence and as soon as I found it I whipped the door ipen and stepped out waiting for Ranboo or Tommy to let me know they were out.

I felt somebody grab my hand and we began running. The sirens were much louder outside meaning the police are closer than we thought.

I heard the person holding my hand curse in front of me. I assumed is was Ranboo since they didn't seem to have a limp and we're running pretty fast.

"We're going to the parking lot over there," Ranboo yelled to Tommy.

We took a sharp left and began slowing down. The sirens have stopped.

"Freeze and put your hands up!" I heard someone yell. We came to a complete stop and Ranboo stopped my hand. I wadnt sure if he put his hands up or not. I didn't.

I took a step back and stay to take off my watch.

The next few things happened suddenly.

There was a loud noise.

There was yelling.

I heard my name from Tommy and Ranboo.

I felt a falling motion.

My shirt became was and wet.

I felt someone hold me in their arms.

"W-what ha-happened?"

"It's going to be ok Tubbo," I heard Ranboo say. He sounded like he's crying.

I felt the person who was holding me bring me closer. "Tubbo you've been shot."

At that moment the pain in my chest finally came to me. I flinched from the painful feeling I felt.

"It hurts."

"I know Tubbo it's going to be ok. Please hold on. Don't go." I could hear Tommy rambling to me as he held me tighter.

Suddenly the pain was gone. The world was quiet. It was almost peaceful. This must be what death is like.

"I love you guys." I know they could hear me say that because even if what I felt and heard was peaceful I could feel the sorrow they shared. It seeped through my bones, the sadness heavy.

The painful feeling of loosing a friend. Family even. We grew up together and we were all that we had. We would do anything for one another.

I wonder what life will be like without me.

------------------------------------------------------
IM SORRY! DON'T YELL AT ME FOR KILLING OFF TUBBO.

I'm posting this early since this story has hit 200 views! :] I'll post the next chapter on Sunday o/

I don't really know how to do 'sad' so this is kinda practice. Same with the blind stuff.

Anyway hope you have a good morning, afternoon, night 👋