Chapter 23

+Dream Pov+

When I got home I found Tommy and Ranboo in the backyard. They were fighting. At first I was scared but then I realized it was just a friendly dual.

"We're practicing fighting! We cant let you do all the work tonight you know," Tommy smiled.

These kids, you would have liked them.

I went inside to the kitchen. I almost never make food. Maybe I should surprise them.

I look around for things to cook and find some potatoes. I grab a pot and fill it with water. Boiled potatoes.

After some time they were ready and I grabbed plates for us.

"Hey I smell something," Tommy said walking into the kitchen with Ranboo close behind.

"Yeah decided to make food. Don't complain if it's not good enough either, I've never had a reason to learn to cook." I turn back to the potatoes and bring them to the centre of the table.

"Dig in."

We ended up eating all of the potatoes while talking about funny stories, which I enjoyed listening to since Tommy and Ranboo don't talk much about their past.

When we were finished eating I went to my room to pack. I stopped when I came across a picture laying on my nightstand. A picture of George and I, without the mask, taking a selfie in front of a sunset at the beach. That day was warm and fun. Tonight will be cold, but fun too.

"Just wait George. I'll come to you someday."

I grab my throwing knives and hook them onto my belt. I also grab some smoke bombs and a gun. I also attach a poison needle to my wrist so I could punch him and the needle would go in his skin.

"You can't hide anymore Sapnap. I'll get my revenge and tonight will be your last."

I walk out of the room a bit of anger in my step. I see the boys grabbing jackets and sliding them on.

"Hey Dream we're ready," Ranboo said.

"Good. Keep up. I'm not wasting time."

They nod and we head out the front door. I'm not surprised when I see Bad standing there waiting for us to exit the home.

I run. Fast. Bad keeps up with me well but I can feel Tommy and Ranboo lagging behind more and more. After a few minutes I see light barely seeping past the trees. Bad and I reach the road and pause.

"Lead the way." I jump up higher than the houses and shops surrounding the streets and look around to find where we are. I land on my feet, "this way." We bolt off and the houses become larger the further we go. We're almost to his house. So close. Just a little longer.

I stop at the house and stand at the driveway. Bad walks up from behind me.

"Are you ready to make your wish now?" I don't look at him but nod.

"My wish is for you to do as I say for 20 minutes." Bads white eyes light up and begin glowing white. This means the wish is ready to be activated.

I hear loud gasping from a bit down the road and turn to see Tommy and Ranboo running towards me. So they made it after all.

I wave and wait for them to come up to me and catch their breath. "Is this the house?" Ranboo asks standing up straight again.

"Yeah, be quiet. He's there. And he's not stupid either."

I grab Bads wrist and make him walk with me to the side of the house that has a screen door. He can't control his movements since he is waiting for the wish to activate. The boys follow me and linger behind a couple paces.

"Activate." Bads eyes flash red and the wish is activated.

------------------------------------------------------
Yeah it's been like over a week since my last post. Sorry about that.

Don't really have anything else to say so have a good morning afternoon night