Chapter 17

Ok can we pause a moment and acknowledge this masterpiece.

This needs more love-

Ok now that we have all watched this (if u haven't then u better scroll back up and watch) here is the chapter :D

⊡ Dream POV ⊡

The sun is setting and I've been out all day. Tommy and Ranboo are probably waiting at the house. I quicken my pace at the thought of the boys. They have been living with me for about a month now and I'm honestly surprised they haven't left yet. Maybe they are actually going to stay. No. I can't get my hopes up. But a part of me has taken a liking to the boys and wishes they will stay.

My house comes into view. I walk up to the door and push it open.

"Hey I'm back, sorry it took so long I went further out than expected." No response. I look over to the pullout couch and neither of them were there. I walk into the kitchen and they weren't there either.

Maybe they are just our late, I told myself. The sun hasn't even set yet its possible they lost track of time. They are still children after all.

I go to my room and take my mask off. It's harder to see with it on. I walk over to the corner of my room where there is a bulletin board on the wall.

Soon. The day will be right. But for now, I wait.

I walk to my bed and throw my shoes off. I fall into the mattress (I can never get off my mattress, ok sorry moving on) and close my eyes.

It's going to be a long night.

----like an hour or so later----

I open my eyes again and I can see out my window that the sun has almost completely set now.

I get up and grab my mask, strapping it back on. I walk out the door back into the main room. Still no Ranboo or Tommy.

Sweat starts forming on my face as I run outside to see if they are out nearby.

After many minutes of hopeless looking I fall onto the couch in frustration. Maybe they actually left. No, they wouldn't leave. It's been so long and we were finally starting to become friends. No I can't have friends.

I look over to the window and just lay there looking for a while.

Oh yeah I have a mission tonight. I stand up and readjust my mask. I pull down the sleeves of my black long sleeved shirt. A green cropped hoodie over the top of it. I go back into my room and open a trunk. There were throwing knives, guns, rope, anything I could need. I grab a couple throwing knives and put them in my belt which has holders for them. I also grab a gun and head back out my room to the front door.

A grab the picture I shoved into my pocket. A little brown haired boy. He was holding something I needed to get. On the back of the picture is an address. I shove it back into my pocket and begin running full speed towards town. I should get there in 10 minutes.

I arrived at a road leading into town in no time. I climb up into the trees and begin moving from tree to tree to keep hidden. The house I was looking for was at the edge of town near where I'm at right now. I keep swiftly moving through the trees until I see homes. A dark redish one catches my eye and I pause. I jump down from the tree and walk towards the house to see the number on it. 216. That's the one.

I grab a hairpin which I keep clipped in my hair and pick the lock on the front door.

Now all I need to do is find what the boss is looking for. I wander around, footsteps making no noise, and reach some stairs. I go up them and find a hallway with multiple doors. One of them was open which I could make out to be a bathroom. I open another door and I figure it's the parents room. I quietly close the door and open another. The room looks like a child's room, with a smaller bed and shelves with toys on the walls. I step in and look around.

I can hear the boys soft snores. It almost sounds like him. I look at the shelves and soon enough find what I came here for. I quickly leave and run back home.

Weird that the boss wanted a teddy bear.

------------------------------------------------------
Oops bit of writers block but that's fine

Its like midnight help-

Anyway have a good morning afternoon night