Chapter 25: The Last Chapter

¢Narrator Pov¢

"So what happened next?"

A young girl sat on the living room floor wrapped up in a blanket by the fire. She absorbed every word the man that was sitting across from her said.

"Well both Sapnap and Dream went to a place where their lost friend and lover went. Dream was reunited and happy again," the man said.

"I made hot chocolate! Hey are you storytelling without me," another man came into the room carrying three mugs of hot chocolate somehow.

"Yeah! Ranboo's telling me this story for the ten year anniversary!"

"Oh well that's very nice of him," the man said, "did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah I did, but is Tubbo's grave still around here?"

The two men shared a glance. "Yeah it is why do you ask?" The first man replied.

"I know he was a good friend to you and Tommy so I want to bring him flowers!" She smiled.

Tommy smiled, "that sounds like a good idea. Would you like to go tomorrow?"

"Yes please!"

"Well then you better get off to bed since it's a long walk," Ranboo said.

The little girl groaned but did as she was told.

"I can't believe ten years have gone by now," Tommy said staring at the floor.

"Yea feels like just the other day we were training our butts off," Ranboo laughed.

Tommy joined in, "Yeah I miss him."

"Me too."

Dream's grave was put right next to George's and flowers were replaced every month.

Tommy and Ranboo missed Dream but they were happy that he could rest in peace with his lost best friend.

Finally, they were reunited that fateful night.

------------------------------------------------------ alright so this is FINALLY DONE WOOOOOO

ok so now that it's done I'm going to start a new book soon so here are the titles of 5 options and a super mini discription. Just comment "1" if it's the one u want to vote for
.
.
.

1.) The Ghost in my Basement
-basically dnf bc I wanna learn how to write that kind of stuff so yea

2.) One by One.
-kinda like a murder mystery

3.) Dream Hoppers
-bench trio messing around in people's dreams until it goes wrong

4.) The New Kids Who Aren't Actually New
-where bench trio fights crime after something happened

5.) 10 Days
-3 people's pov, same 10 days, different things happening to each (actually excited to write this one)

.
.
.
Ty to the people who will/did vote if there is a tie I'll decide which one I want to write. Pls don't steal my titles/ideas I trust that u won't tho

Have a good day afternoon night :]