Chapter 14

★Dream POV★
(yes again I liked writing in his pov so u get it again heheheh)

By the time I made it back home it was late. I unknowingly let out a breath of relief after seeing the two boys asleep on the couch-bed thing. (Idk what it's called ;-;)

I set the pile of clothes on the table next to the bed and walk off to my room. I take the large smiley mask off of my face revealing a black mask covering my mouth and nose. I take my hood down and comb through my somewhat long hair. It can almost tough my shoulders now.

I grab a brush and brush through my hair quickly and go into my bed. It didn't take long to fall asleep.

—Time Skip—

I woke just before the sun came up and went outside. There is an apple tree nearby that I like going to to grab apples. Maybe I'll make something with them one day for the boys.

I begin walking back to the house and I hear voices. I'm not wearing my mask so I go back into my room through the window.

I find my mask and tie it back onto my head and throw my hood up. I go into the main room where I see Tommy and Ranboo no longer in bed. There are sounds coming from the kitchen so I go in.

"This is so much better than my last one."

"Hey what are you guys doing?" I ask walking in and taking a seat at the table.

"Dream these clothes are great. Thanks a lot," Ranboo says. "Yeah thanks man," Tommy chimes in.

I try to hold back a smile, "No big deal. They fit ok yes?"

They both grin and nod. "What are we going to do today?" Tommy asks sitting at the table with a cup of milk.

"I was actually thinking of a free day and you choose what to do. I have some things of my own I'd like to practice so you guys can do whatever."

They nod and I stand up from my seat. "I'll be going now, bye."

They both say their goodbyes and I see off running down an overgrown path. I dodge branches while moving very fast down further in the woods. Eventually I come to a spot with targets on all of the trees. I go over to where the crate of throwing knives are and pull it out into the middle of the area.

I need to work on my aim. If my aim isn't good enough then I'll fail all my missions.

Well maybe not all of them.

I pick up two of the throwing knives and turn around. I quickly whip around and throw them and the targets, still spinning. I land back in my original position and look behind me at the targets. On of them is next to the bullseye and the other barely hit the target.

Ugh this is going to be a long day.

------------------------------------------------------ another short one but that's fine bc I'm posting twice in a day.

Oh also I published the first chapter of my other story that I'm starting since this one will be coming to an end eventually unfortunately 😔 there are still a good amount of chapters that will be written

I have nothing else to say so have a good day afternoon night 👋