Chapter 12

°Narrator POV°

Quick A/u so I'm making it so that Tommy's leg is magically healed bc I'm an author and I can do that to benefit me anyway enjoy the chapter o/

Tommy and Ranboo wake up at the crack of dawn every morning with the masked man to train. They still had no idea what they were training towards but it could benefit them either way. They are becoming faster and more agile. Even if they don't stick with Dream these skills are very important with their robbery business.

The next morning Tommy woke up first and decided to make everyone breakfast. He decided on pancakes and added the ingredients to the bown. He grabbed a pan and placed it on the burner to preheat.

When the mixture was ready he poured some of it in a circular shape in the pan and repeated this process until there wasnt any mixture left in the pan.

"Whaddare you makin?" Ranboo asks still half asleep strolling into the kitchen.

"Pancakes. They're done." Tommy grabs the plate of finished pancakes and sets them on the table as Ranboo takes a seat.

"Hello boys. I see breakfast is made." Dream appeared behind Ranboo which makes him jump a little but both boys were used to his mysterious personality.

"Yeah I woke up early so I figured I might as well make myself useful," Tommy said bringing the last of the pancakes to the plate of finished ones.

"Well I'm going to town tonight. Do either of you need anything." The two younger boys raised their eyebrows in surprise. Dream had always snuck off without telling them before and never asked them if they needed or wanted anything.

"Um some new clothes would be nice," Ranboo suggested. Tommy nodded his head in agreement and sat down at the table next to Ranboo, grabbing a pancake for himself.

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind. We're doing a different type of training today by the way. When your done eating come to the waterfall." Dream walked out of the house and was gone.

Ranboo stuffed some pancake in his mouth, "what do you think we're doing?"

"Ranboo don't talk with you mouthful I can't understand you and it's gross," Tommy said wrinkling his nose.

Ranboo swallowed, "what training do you think we're gonna do?"

Tommy sat and considered his option for a second. "Well he said he was meeting us at a waterfall so maybe we have to swim or something."

"Yeah probably. I'm finished eating." Ranboo said getting out of his seat.

Tommy sighed. "Guess I'll be done too. Let's go. I'll race you."

The two boys shared mischievous grinned and darted off in the direction of the waterfall.

When they arrived it was obvious the Ranboo won.

"You guys took forever." There was a voice from behind the two boys and they whipped around to face the masked man.

"Come. We're climbing to the top of the waterfall." He begins running up the rocks, jumping here and there, and reached the top effortlessly.

Tommy and Ranboo begin climbing but not quite as effortlessly as Dream did it.

They stumbled and almost slipped a couple times. The rocks were wet from the water spraying from the waterfall and there aren't many that are stable enough to hold them. Eventually though, they make it up the mountain and collapse on the ground huffing from the effort.

"Good. Took longer than I was expecting though," Dream observed. "Anyway get up we're doing something else now."

The two boys simultaneously get up. If there wasn't a for mask over Dreams face the boys would've saw a smirk growing as he reached his arms up and pushed them down the waterfall into the water below.

Tommy screamed the whole way down and Ranboo went into a cannon ball form and plugged his nose.

The water was cold which made them want to get out as soon as possible.

They scrambled to the edge of the water and climbed out.

"Well Ranboo did ok but it could be better. Can't say for the same for you," he said turning to Tommy. "I'm leaving now. You guys go home." With that he jumped up into a tree and darted off.

------------------------------------------------------ my posting schedule is so random but here is a chapter 🤲 also I've changed how long this story is gonna be I was originally going to have it end soon but I decided on adding some other stuffs

Anyway have a good day afternoon night