Chapter 15

◉Narrator POV◉

Ranboo and Tommy decided to go and find a tall tree to climb. They found the tallest one in the forest about half a mile from Dreams house. They decided to have a race and see who can make it to the top first.

"3..2..1..GO!" Yelled Tommy and they both ran towards the tree and began climbing.

After 30 minutes of climbing one of the boys reached the top.

"HAHA YOUR SO SLOW IM ALREADY TO THE TOP!" Tommy yelled to Ranboo, who wasn't even that far behind. Within the next half minute Ranboo also made it to the top.

"You barley beat me. Not much of an accomplishment," Ranboo scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Whatever. I still won. Now how do we get down." Tommy and Ranboo looked down at the ground, which seemed very far away.

"Well let's just climb back down. Slowly." Ranboo began going down and Tommy followed closely behind.

"What do you think Dream is hiding from us." Tommy asked looking down at the branch he was grabbing.

Ranboo glanced at him in surprise. "I'm not sure actually. It must be something that you have to be athletic and smart for though."

Lately not only has Dream been making them do physical training but also mental. They have been playing board games and trying to beat him. So far, neither of them have been able to beat Dream in checkers, chess, or any of the other games. Even in luck based games he wins.

"Yeah, weird isn't it." Tommy paused for a moment. "He even sneaks out at night sometimes. Wonder what he does. And this free day. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that."

"Then again he is kinda a weird guy," Ranboo chimed in.

Tommy nodded and shrugged and began climbing down again.

The two boys stayed silent as they made their way down the tree back to Dreams house. They arrived in no time and opened the door. It seemed nobody was home and they went to the kitchen to make food.

Ranboo sat at the table while Tommy began cooking some bacon.

Ranboo's mind wandered to Dream. He is mysterious. He hasn't shown his face, he hasn't been seen eating, and he's always gone. And both of the boys would never forget what Dream told them when they first met. They had to reach his expectations for him to let them in on who he really is.

Ranboo's hands gripped tight together, fingernails nearly piercing his skin as the anxiety of being kicked out back onto the streets with police seeped into him. Tommy didn't notice this and continued cooking the bacon, now moving onto some toast.

Blood began to draw from the right grip Ranboo was holding himself in.

"Hey it's ready."

The voice snapped him back into reality and Ranboo looked up with a blank expression.

"You good? I just made food for you. Thought you'd be more excited," Tommy scoffed while setting down the plate of food in front of them.

"Oh uh yeah, thanks," Ranboo muttered while taking a piece of toast and biting down on it.

Tommy also grabbed for a piece of toast and they began eating in silence. Ranboo began getting lost in thought again, but about other non important things this time and didn't notice how Tommy was eating.

After they ate they flopped into the couch and Dream came in staggering through the door.

"Don't bother to wake me tomorrow, I'll end you." He walked into his room and shut the door. Not another sound was made after that.

Tommy rolled over and began softly snoring and Ranboo decided to sleep too.

Nothing better to do anyway.

------------------------------------------------------ Im not really sure what to say bc I don't have anything to say besides sorry for the bad update schedule. It's super wonky but oh well

Have a good day afternoon night