Chapter 16

๑Tommy POV๑

Ranboo and I have been living with Dream for a month now. We have improved a lot and are a lot stronger. Dream has started being home more often and around us more lately. We get along great too. He seems to have a lot of cool stories but he doesn't open up much.

One of the stories was about when he went to a mansion. He never said why he was there but he told us about the beautiful view from the roof. It was over a beach and the sunset was one of the most beautiful things he's ever seen. I asked him what the most beautiful thing he's ever seen and his expression changed from a happy smile to a sad one. He said that is was a story for another day and he left for training shortly after.

Now Ranboo and I are running through the trees dodging darts that we throw at eachother. It's a weird training but effective. We run through the trees jumping over branches and roots, while dodging the darts and keeping a fast pace. Much faster than we were a month ago.

"Ow." A dart hit me right in the upper arm. I slow my pace and pick it up off the ground. These darts are different than darts you would play with on a dark board. These are smaller and are sharp so they can stick into your skin. The one that hit me was a bit lopsided so it didn't stick in my arm.

I began running again to catch up with Ranboo who didn't slow down. We kept running aimlessly for another hour. The sun was going to be setting soon.

I stopped to a halt. "Ranboo?"

He stopped at well. "Yeah?"

I looked around, "do you have any idea where we are?"

I saw his eyes widen and he also looked around and shook his head.

I head to a tall tree and begin climbing up it. Ranboo does the same and we make it to the top in no time. We looked around for a bit before Ranboo calls out, "hey I think there is something over there," he points I'm a direction where there is a bit of a clearing in the woods. We jump through the trees and make oir way through the forest to the clearing.

Ranboo, who was running in front of me, comes to a stop. I stop too. "Yo why'd you stop?"

"It's a graveyard."

I lean around him to see the stones placed in rows in front of us. I jump down from the tree and walk into the clearing. I hear the sound of a car go by and I jumped with surprise. I haven't heard a car since...

Now isn't the time to think about the past. Ranboo jumps down too and has a sad and empty expression. "Hey get out of your head. Let's look around."

Ranboo whips around to face me and nods. He heads for the direction of the car. I start going the other way but I can't keep my eyes from looking at the stones surrounding me.

None of the names really look familiar but a couple last names rang a bell. I've been in a lot of different towns near the one I used to live in. Even a few that were over an hour away by driving. I never really learned how to drive so I always walked.

I met people too. Learned their names. And some of these last names were familiar. Maybe I do know where we are.

I kept walking and reached a fairly new gravestone.

Tubbo Underscore.

I felt my eyes widen and I froze no longer walking. I think I can hear someone calling my name but my mind isn't in the real world anymore. Memories came flooding in.

Tubbo and I sitting on a bench watching the sunset while sharing earbuds to listen to music.

Tubbo and I out on a robbery and running into Ranboo who became a new roommate.

Tubbo saying how he doesn't like spicy gum while Ranboo and I try to get him to eat a piece.

Tubbo making the tracker anklets after being separated and lost from eachother.

Tubbo coming home with a red and white hoodie which I still have to this day.

"TOMMY!"

I snap back into reality and I feel Ranboo's hands on my shoulder his face teary and in front of mine.

"Yeah?" He closed his eyes and hugged me and I realized we were sitting on the ground and there were tears in my eyes too.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper, now beginning to sob.

"Don't apologize."

We sat there for 5, 10, 15 minutes until we eventually fell asleep leaning against the gravestone of a lost friend, family.

------------------------------------------------------ WHAT OVER 1.2K VIEWS?! This is actually surreal to me I wasn't expecting this many views I'm gonna be honest.

Also this is where shiz gets real so buckle up I've got some stuff planned :D

Have a good morning afternoon night