Chapter 19

✧Dream Pov✧

I decided to walk home since I wasn't that far away and I wasn't in any rush. It's not like there's anyone there for me anyway.

The sun shine through the trees making it the right amount of warm. The birds in the trees were singing and it was an all around beautiful morning. Well it was almost noon but it's morning in my heart.

When I woke up this morning I was greeted by an unusual silence. Usually the sound of food being made and quiet bickering would fill the house, but not this morning. I woke up and the only sound was nature.

I clenched my jaw at the lonesome memory. It makes me realize how much I miss having people around me. Children even.

He didn't really want kids but wasn't against the idea. I always tried talking him into adopting. Stubborn he was.

I began jogging instead of walking since hunger was starting to get the best of me. I skipped breakfast today.

Finally my house came into sight and I ran the rest of the way. I ran to the front door but froze. We're those... Voices? Has someone finally come after me? I've probably made a lot of enemies.

I sucked in my breath and opened the front door. I ran in and punched the first person I saw.

"Dream?"

I froze at the sound of the voice. It was Ranboo holding two cups with a surprised look on his face. I looked down at the person who I punched, now sitting on the floor, holding his nose. "Tommy?"

"Yeah it's me you b*tch," he scowled, "why the heck did u run in here and sock me in the face?"

"Thought you were intruders," I whispered. They didn't leave. Both boys were standing in this house. They were safe.

"Why'd you think we were intruders, I mean we kinda live with u now," Ranboo said setting the cups on the coffee table.

"I, nevermind. Glad you guys are back," I say smiling. I don't even try to hide it since the circular mask over my face always hod my expressions.

"Kinda regretting it now that you're going to start greeting me with a punch to the nose," Tommy said wiping the blood away. I walk over to a basket and throw him a clothe which he brings up to his nose.

"Very funny. Maybe I'll also make you do pushups and killers," I say a smirk growing on my face.

Ranboo and Tommy both groan and I laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------
Man this is probably the shortest update so far. Have a bit of writers block :/
so updates are going to be even more inconsistent since I'm in a sport and school start soon

Anyway have a good morning afternoon night