Chapter 21

°Dream Pov°

I finally told Tommy and Ranboo about George. I wasn't really planning to at all but here we are. Because of my mask they can't read my face and know what I'm thinking. I'm thankful for this since I'm really bad at hiding my emotions.

"I want to help." I turn and face Tommy.

"No I can't let you help. It'll probably be dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt."

He takes a step forward. "But you have trained Ranboo and I. We aren't weaklings anymore. Let us help," he persuades.

It is true that I have trained them. They are faster and stronger than before. But so is he. And he's faster and stronger than both of them combined. But then again more people could benefit.

"I'll consider it," I say walking out of the kitchen. I walked outside but I didn't leave the house. I went around the side to the wall where the kitchen would be. I could here their talking but couldn't make any of it out. I just left and began heading north. This journey is going to be a little different to the ones I've made recently.

Three hours later I arrive. There is a tall mountain in front of me. I walk up to a rocky area and look around. It should be around here if I remember correctly. I dig around in the rocks looking. Finally I spot it. A longer rock sticking a bit out higher from the other rocks. I mace some of the rocks around it and pull the long rock down. The ground starts shaking and nearby dirt crumbles and a spiral staircase appears.

------------------------------------------------------
2k reads is pretty pogchamp :]

SORRY FOR MAKING THIS SO INCREDIBLY SHORT I JUST NEEDED TO POST SOMETHING

Have a good day afternoon night