Ramdom Story Idea

Garmadon let out a pained groan as misako gently patched up his wounds desperately trying to keep the blood in his body however it was not easy with his current condition.

Ever scince he helped destroy the onis he had began to get more and more wounds from unexpected ambushes from, what they suspected to be, other oni who had heard about Garmadon's betrayal to his own kind.

"Hold still will you!" misako began getting frustrated with the hurt oni as he constantly tried to avoid the wet towel from touching his skin, he didn't seem to recognise that it just hurt him more that the towel did.

"Look just stand still or-"
"Ngh! Look it not easy with the fact your practically putting it inside the wounds!" Garmadon had began to yell about how much he hated this and how he hated her in a childish fashion. Misako just sat there waiting for wu and the ninja to return with the healing teas from mistaka's old (now abandoned) tea shop.

**an hour later**

Garmadon was slowly falling asleep with misako in the corner of the room near the window to look out for the front gate to open with the ninja walking through.

She grinned at the sound of the small mumble type sounds the oni was releasing while sleeping, suddenly the gate squeaked open with the ninja.