Whilst you've been gone, Pt2

With a trembling hand, Lloyd checked his father's pulse in the same way Zane had taught him, gently placing his fingers again his father's wrist and feeling for the heartbeat. His father's pulse was quick, maybe even a little thready as his chest rose and fell in heavy wheezes, his breath fragile and forced.

Having felt anxious for too long, Lloyd kept waiting for any sign that Garmadon was in any better condition, but unfortunately there was little chance..

Lloyd’s gaze widened as Garmadon began to trembled and moan, shifting uncomfortably as he gripped the sheets in his claws, threatening to tear holes into the white bed.

"Dad?" Lloyd asked, his expression was worried and soft. He put a hand to his father's sweating head, the temperature of Garmadon's burning face making him whip his hand away and run for Master Wu, calling for his uncle.

Meanwhile, Garmadon was left whimpering as he tossed amd turned, his stomach doing loops and his head swimming. He was shaking violently before he sprung up eith a gasp, tears forming in his eyes as they darted around the room, searching for something..

He clutched at his chest and stomach, begging for it to end, begging for it to stop.

As if on cue, Wu barged in, bowl in hand and a bag of ice that Zane had made. Wu made his way to Garmadon, holding his brother's face with one hand, gently placing the bag of ice upon the oni's forehead. "There, there, bother. I'm here now." Wu cooed as he half hugged Garmadon who rested his head against Wu's shoulder.

With a pained groan, Garmadon felt a familiar, and dreadful sensation, making itself present once more.. he went to speak but found himself leaning over the bowl and vomiting, Wu patted his back as he did so..

"Any better?" He asked, looking to his brother for a stable reply. "Not quite.." He confessed, still dizzy, disorientated and sick. Wu coiled weakly and rubbed his back gently, leading Garmadon to realising that he was without his chestplate..

"Where is my armour?" He asked, feeling for his helmet shorlty after. "My helmet.." he mumbled.. He looked around for it, no luck.

"Brother, please. Relax." Wu brought Garmadon's head to his shoulder again, stroking his brother's hair and back.
"You are safe." Wu kissed his brother forehead, despite the heat it radiated.

Soothed, calmed, comforted. Garmadon let his eyes close. Before he could fall into another slumber, Garmadon managed to mutter out a brief "Thank you.."