Just A Dream・Crystalized

I made this after watching the Lloyd vs Harumi leak from Crystallised and thought it was wholsome and deserved a chapter, Please enjoy the bullshit.

"Lloyd listen to me.. One outburst does not make you evil or twisted, it makes you strong. If its taken you this long to unleash that pain you've held onto caused by me, caused by her, then that shows you can hold on and be strong."
Garmadon whispered to the weeping boy with a calm voice as he stroked the back of blonde's head with his large hand.

"b-but I hurt her! I hurt them! I'm a horrible person, I can only ever cause pain!" Lloyd wailed out with choked up sobs as he buried his face into his father's chest.

"Lloyd, one outburst does not mean that, I thought that and let it consume me. Holding back probably does more damage then leeting you emotions out. It hurts those you love because think you sont trust them and it hurts toy because you feel like a monster. Never let anymore dictate your thoughts into something that is against you. You aren't like me Lloyd.

No matter what, Please do not ever believe them when they say that, you are brave, strong, a good person. A person I could never be. You may be my son but you will never be me."

Lloyd was reduced to a sobbing wreck and Garmadon knew why.. His son needed to hear this after everything that has happened to him, he deserved to hear it.

"My son, you are.. amazing, brave, thoughtful, caring and a wonderful human being. You have a heart of gold and a soul of passion with powers you will soon learn to control and imbraice and make you stronger then the evil forces trying to turn you dark. No matter what universe may change you to their desire, in ours you are good. And kind... Just like my father; a man ,I myself aspired to be like, the best version of anyone."

The oni looked down at his son who still wept silently to himself whilst he listened to his father monologue.

"that's who you are, his grandson, and a boy who tries so hard, you are like him. My boy, my son, my little warrior." Garmadon's form shifted into the familiar state of Sensei Garmadon making Lloyd smile as tears streamed down his face.

....

Lloyd woke up with a jolt as his heart dropped, 'it wasn't real'. He felt a sadness sweep over him and tears prick at his eyes. 'it wasn't real' he sobbed to himself.