prologue

"What are your plans for your final output? Have you found a model yet?" Your lilac-haired friend asked.

A sigh escapes from your lips as your shoulders slumped in distress. The fashion show was less than two months away and you haven't found your tenth model, nor you have designed the last piece of your fashion line.

Time was running out, and if there's one thing you hated, it was cramming in the last minute. Your designs never looked good whenever you were working under pressure and your art block wasn't helping you—at all.

"Takashi! What should I do?" you whined, kicking your feet in the air out of frustration.

Mitsuya chuckled, standing up as he pulled you up by the arms, "Let's take a little walk, that'll help you sort out your thoughts."

You were glad that you choose to listen to your best friend that day. If not, you weren't able to meet your muse. Enchanted by the entirety of his being, it was love at first sight as a surge of inspiration hit you.

Kneeling in front of this angelic-looking person who you never met before, you gingerly held his hand and proposed, "Oh my God, you're perfect. Please be my muse."

"Um... sorry but who are you?"  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

This is for you my fellow Inupi stans <3 

Playlist and chapter one soon~ 

- glittersandsoju