t w o

There were three things that you had taken note of during the last five minutes.

Firstly, the angelic-looking person's name was Inui Seishu (Inupi for short), a third-year mechanical engineering student which makes him your batchmate and Draken's block mate. He and Mitsuya aren't that close, so it wasn't much of a surprise why he was under your radar for so long.

Secondly, was the fact that you couldn't wait to go home and draw. It has been a long time since you had a strong and willful desire to create something, not because it was an academic requirement but because you just simply wanted to. Your heart was fluttering, and you were currently begging the heavens for a piece of paper and a pencil to appear out of thin air.

And lastly, was Mitsuya's undeniable urge to disown you as a friend right here, right now.

"I'm really sorry about her Inupi, stress just gets in her head and impulsively does silly things," your lilac-haired friend said with a controlled, awkward smile.

The baby blue-eyed male shakes his head, "No, it's fine. I was just a bit taken aback" he then shifts his gaze to you, "So, (L/n), (Y/n) was it?"

You nodded your head, "Yup, that's me but you can call me (Y/n)!"

"Okay, then (Y/n) it is. You can call me Inupi, Inui, or Seishu. It's up to you, I don't mind either way" his lips curved into a smile.

"I'll call you Seishu then!"

Your lilac-haired friend shot you a look of disbelief, "Why is she calling him by his first name after what just happened?" he thought to himself, wanting to disappear on your behalf.

"Anyway, what was this muse thing you mentioned earlier?" he asked curiously.

"I think she actually meant model-" Mitsuya interjected.

"No, no" you protested, cutting off Mitsuya "I did mean to say muse, but I am looking for a model for my final project at the end of the semester" you began, fiddling with your fingers "So if you're free on that day, maybe you could be my tenth model?" you asked in a hopeful tone.

Inui crosses his arms on his chest as he pondered for a bit before answering, "Okay, sure, I think I don't have anything to do anyway."

An excited gasp left your lips, "Really?! Omg, thank you! Thank you so much! Can I get your number? So, I could easily contact you." you fished out your phone from your pocket.

He nodded, taking out his own phone from his back pocket before exchanging it with yours. After a few seconds of entering each other's contact ID, you returned his phone and he returned yours.

You felt a hand perch on your head, "You finally found your tenth model (Y/n), congrats!" Mitsuya uttered, "Although the earlier situation was undeniably... weird."